HIS Announces Radeon HD 6790 IceQ X
TODAY HIS veils HIS 6790 IceQ X 1GB GDDR5, loading with HIS performance-leading cooling technology and silent configuration, the new model designs for our most demanding gamers to experience a truly outstanding performance and spectacular image quality.
HIS 6790 IceQ X accelerates advanced PC gaming by running at 840MHz core clock and 4,200MHz memory clock. What's more? The new model equips with stunning array of advanced technologies, such as AMD Eyefinity technology, AMD's second-generation of DirectX 11-ready graphics, and AMD EyeSpeed technology. The combined configuration delivers dramatic visual and gaming experience, making it the ultimate solution for performance gamers.
AMD Eyefinity technology: Gaming and productivity on up to six simultaneous displays.
AMD's second-generation of DirectX 11-ready graphics: Stunningly realistic gaming.
AMD EyeSpeed technology: Fast applications and incredible video.
For more information HIS 6790 IceQ X 1GB GDDR5, please visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- The Walking Dead co-creator suing AMC for $280 million
- Samsung talks about building a 10K mobile display for VR
- Gears of War 4 requires a huge 80GB HDD space on the PC
- Battlefield 1 single player trailer teases Frostbite
- NVIDIA to reveal next-gen Volta architecture at GTC 2017
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now