Nexus Technology introduces the SM-8000 Silent mouse. No more clicking noise!
Rotterdam April 5, 2011
After several requests to introduce a bigger brother for the SM-7000 we now introduce you the SM-8000, a big 5 button silent mouse. The Nexus Silent Mouse SM-8000 is an advanced 2.4G wireless optical mouse, which connects to your PC, Mac or laptop with a super small nano receiver and has a total of 5 silent buttons.
Beside the regular 3 buttons this mouse have two extra buttons on the side which makes it easy browsing forward and backward.
Patented Switch Technology
The switches we have used for the Silent Mouse have a patented construction and lack the "clicking" sound when you press them. You will be amazed how much more relaxing it is when you get rid of this useless sound in your working environment.
Advanced 2.4Ghz wireless technology
Nano receiver (included)
16 bits mouse
Auto Power save mode
Red sensor light
2x AAA batteries (included)
For more information please check:
Latest News Posts
- LG announces rugged smartphone - X Venture
- Destiny 2 replaces major subclasses and abilities
- Far Cry 5 isn't a Western, set in modern day Montana
- Apple could launch the iPhone 8 and iPhone 7S this year
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning