Time for the BitFenix Case Modding Contest
Show us your most creative case mod and win a brand new Colossus Window
(BitFenix Design Lab, April 4, 2011) - Today, BitFenix is pleased to announce a new contest for case modders everywhere. Beginning today, case modders can enter the BitFenix Case Modding Contest and show the world their most creative mod for the chance to win a new Colossus Window chassis!
"We've always been big fans of case modding, and our new Alchemy Premium Modding Series brings unprecedented quality and value to case modders everywhere," says David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "The BitFenix Case Modding Contest is a way for the modding community to showcase their talents and maybe win some cool BitFenix gear!"
Here's what you need to do:
1. Go to the BitFenix Facebook Page (http://facebook.bitfenix.com) and click "Like"
2. Find the Modding Contest tab and fill in the contest form
3. Go to the BitFenix Case Modding Contest page (http://mod.bitfenix.com) and submit photos of your best case mod
Entries will be accepted until April 27, 2011. Then, on April 29, a panel of BitFenix judges will choose the best entry from the top-ten user-rated entries to win a brand new Colossus Window!
Not everyone is skilled at modding, but everyone can vote! Head over to the BitFenix Case Modding Contest page (http://mod.bitfenix.com) and rate the entries. At the end of the contest period, one lucky voter will also receive a Colossus Window chassis. Each vote counts as one ballot, so the more entries you vote on, the greater your chances of winning!
To enter the contest, head over to the BitFenix Facebook page: http://facebook.bitfenix.com
More contest details can be found here: http://bit.ly/i8kXjz
For more information on BitFenix, visit: http://www.bitfenix.com.
BitFenix is the result of the collaboration of several veterans in both the technology and gaming industries. From the same minds behind some of technology's most venerable products, BitFenix creates hardware and peripherals that grant the user the utmost control, strength, and performance to complete their computing tasks. Combining a deep understanding of gaming and other high-demand computing applications with superior engineering and design know-how, the BitFenix Team is dedicated to creating the go-to computing products and peripherals for those who refuse to quit. For more information, check out http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- ASUS ZenFone 4 to be premium device with Snapdragon 835
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4