Time for the BitFenix Case Modding Contest
Show us your most creative case mod and win a brand new Colossus Window
(BitFenix Design Lab, April 4, 2011) - Today, BitFenix is pleased to announce a new contest for case modders everywhere. Beginning today, case modders can enter the BitFenix Case Modding Contest and show the world their most creative mod for the chance to win a new Colossus Window chassis!
"We've always been big fans of case modding, and our new Alchemy Premium Modding Series brings unprecedented quality and value to case modders everywhere," says David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "The BitFenix Case Modding Contest is a way for the modding community to showcase their talents and maybe win some cool BitFenix gear!"
Here's what you need to do:
1. Go to the BitFenix Facebook Page (http://facebook.bitfenix.com) and click "Like"
2. Find the Modding Contest tab and fill in the contest form
3. Go to the BitFenix Case Modding Contest page (http://mod.bitfenix.com) and submit photos of your best case mod
Entries will be accepted until April 27, 2011. Then, on April 29, a panel of BitFenix judges will choose the best entry from the top-ten user-rated entries to win a brand new Colossus Window!
Not everyone is skilled at modding, but everyone can vote! Head over to the BitFenix Case Modding Contest page (http://mod.bitfenix.com) and rate the entries. At the end of the contest period, one lucky voter will also receive a Colossus Window chassis. Each vote counts as one ballot, so the more entries you vote on, the greater your chances of winning!
To enter the contest, head over to the BitFenix Facebook page: http://facebook.bitfenix.com
More contest details can be found here: http://bit.ly/i8kXjz
For more information on BitFenix, visit: http://www.bitfenix.com.
BitFenix is the result of the collaboration of several veterans in both the technology and gaming industries. From the same minds behind some of technology's most venerable products, BitFenix creates hardware and peripherals that grant the user the utmost control, strength, and performance to complete their computing tasks. Combining a deep understanding of gaming and other high-demand computing applications with superior engineering and design know-how, the BitFenix Team is dedicated to creating the go-to computing products and peripherals for those who refuse to quit. For more information, check out http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- The first official pictures of Radeon RX Vega leaked
- AMD Vega 20 with 32GB of HBM2 teased with Vega 10/11/12
- Coolest thing you'll see today: 360° video from a rocket
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers