Single Player Added to Shattered Horizon¬ô with Free "Last Stand" Update
Zero Gravity FPS is 50 Percent Off on Steam All Week
HELSINKI, FINLAND - April 4, 2011 - Futuremark¬ģ Games Studio today released a trailer showing the new features added to Shattered Horizon¬ô, the zero gravity first-person shooter for PC, with the game's latest content expansion. With the Last Stand update all game modes can now be played in single player with and against bots. The update also adds the new Last Stand game mode which pits a team of four against waves of increasingly difficult bot enemies. The Last Stand game mode can be played offline with bots or in online co-op with friends. Like all Shattered Horizon content updates released to date, the Last Stand pack is free for all players. Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPS54YZ5MyE
Shattered Horizon Last Stand pack
- Play all game types in single player mode with bots.
- Choose the number of bots and set the difficulty level.
- Play the new Last Stand game mode which pits a team of four against waves of increasingly difficult bot enemies.
- Last Stand mode can be played with bot team mates in single player, or with friends in online co-op.
- Server hosts can optionally add and configure bots for multiplayer games.
- Bots will leave a multiplayer game to make room for real players, and rejoin to make up team numbers.
"Shattered Horizon's multiplayer can be tough for new players. Not only do they have to learn the skills required for zero gravity combat, but they have to do so while going up against the game's experienced community," said Jaakko Haapasalo, Director of Futuremark Games Studio. "Now there's an alternative. The Last Stand pack adds single player to all game modes making it the perfect way for new players to learn the game, practice to improve or just play for fun."
Steam Sale, 50 Percent Off
To celebrate the release of the Last Stand pack Shattered Horizon will be on sale for just $9.99 from April 4 to April 11 on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/18110/
For more information:
- Futuremark Games Studio on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FuturemarkGamesStudio
- Futuremark Games Studio on Twitter: http://twitter.com/futuremarkgames
- Futuremark on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/futuremarktv
About Shattered Horizon
Shattered Horizon is the innovative first game from Futuremark Games Studio that immerses you in the cold reality of zero gravity combat in space.
- First-person shooter set in near-Earth space 40 years from now.
- Experience intense zero gravity combat and complete freedom of movement.
- Join your friends in action-packed 32 player battles or play against bots in single player mode.
Shattered Horizon requires DirectX 10, a DirectX 10 compatible video card, and Windows Vista or Windows 7. There is no support for Windows XP or DirectX 9. Shattered Horizon is available online from Steam and in a box from retailers in the UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France and Russia.
About Futuremark¬ģ Games Studio
Futuremark¬ģ Games Studio, wholly owned by Futuremark¬ģ Corporation, was formed in January 2008 to create original games with new and entertaining gameplay. Shattered Horizon¬ô is the studio's first game, self published and released in November 2009. Shattered Horizon is rated Teen by the ESRB and 16 by PEGI. Futuremark is based in Helsinki, Finland and maintains a sales office in Saratoga, California. For more information, please visit http://www.futuremark.com/
Latest News Posts
- Valve wants to make Source 2 engine free for all devs
- Microsoft buys leading API studio Simplygon
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup