Logitech Announces Wireless Mouse M325
The new Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 is here, combining our world's best selling shape with new micro-precise technology that is specifically designed to improve your online navigation experience with a better mix of precision, comfort and control.
No matter how much time you spend at your computer, the Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 keeps your hand happy thanks to its feel-good shape and textured rubber grips. Optimized for web browsing, the micro-precise scroll wheel - with four times the number of ratchets as the average mouse - fits your style, and makes reading Facebook or reviewing Google searches even easier. Plus the tilted wheel gives you trouble-free backward or forward Web movement.
Most standard mice have a scroll wheel with 18 to 24 ratchets. Each ratchet corresponds to about one line of scrolling. When you quickly scroll down a page, skipping from line to line, moving from one ratchet to another, the on-screen motion can appear choppy.
That's not the case with Logitech's newest scroll wheel. Our precision scroll wheel contains 72 rugged, tiny ratchets. As a result, the ratchets are small enough so the wheel spins smoothly. And you'll have the precise control you need for websites, spreadsheets, slideshows and other presentations.
And with up to 18 months of battery life and a three-year limited hardware warranty, you can expect less hassles and dependability - plus the tiny plug and go Logitech Unifying receiver can stay in your laptop when you're not using it.
The Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 will begin rolling out worldwide in April. Keep checking Logitech.com for the latest information.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- NVIDIA Shield update adds support for Netflix HDR, Plex, Dolby Atmos
- eBay's new flash sale is perfect for extra Steam Summer Sale savings
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- GIGABYTE X99-Designare EX (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card