- GIGABYTE First to Market with AM3+ "Black Socket" Motherboards -
-- Enabling Support for AMD Next Generation CPUs for Current AMD 800/700 Series Chipset Motherboards --
City of Industry, California, March, April 01 2011 - GIGABYTE INC., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards today announced a new line of 16 "Black Socket" motherboards previously unveiled at CeBIT 2011 that offer support for AMD's next generation , 32nm AM3+ CPUs and are based on current generation AMD 800/700 series chipset-based motherboards.
Wanting to ensure users their motherboard is able to take advantage of all the performance enhancements that AMD's upcoming AM3+ CPUs have to offer, GIGABYTE has equipped their entire line of AM3+ CPU ready motherboards with a new black colored socket, making it easy to spot for AM3+ support. In addition, GIGABYTE "Black Socket" series offer full backwards compatibility with AMD's current generation AM3 socket CPUs, allowing for painless migration to the AM3+ CPUs when they become available.
To learn more about the GIGBYTE AM3+ ready "Black Socket" motherboards, please visit: http://www.gigabyte.com/MicroSite/274/mb-am3plus.html
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian was years in the making, and Sony feels the pressure
- Report: Samsung to unleash more Tizen-powered smartphones on the world
- Some argue Sony should include backward compatibility for PS4
- Seems customers leave bigger tips if they use mobile payment apps
- Microsoft reportedly interested in acquiring AMD
- cloning os to MZHPV256HDGL-00000
- GA-Z97X Gaming 5 + Intel QDE4
- G41M Combo DDR3 RAM not working
- Some PC-A51 watercooling questions
- Driver Errors
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive