- GIGABYTE First to Market with AM3+ "Black Socket" Motherboards -
-- Enabling Support for AMD Next Generation CPUs for Current AMD 800/700 Series Chipset Motherboards --
City of Industry, California, March, April 01 2011 - GIGABYTE INC., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards today announced a new line of 16 "Black Socket" motherboards previously unveiled at CeBIT 2011 that offer support for AMD's next generation , 32nm AM3+ CPUs and are based on current generation AMD 800/700 series chipset-based motherboards.
Wanting to ensure users their motherboard is able to take advantage of all the performance enhancements that AMD's upcoming AM3+ CPUs have to offer, GIGABYTE has equipped their entire line of AM3+ CPU ready motherboards with a new black colored socket, making it easy to spot for AM3+ support. In addition, GIGABYTE "Black Socket" series offer full backwards compatibility with AMD's current generation AM3 socket CPUs, allowing for painless migration to the AM3+ CPUs when they become available.
To learn more about the GIGBYTE AM3+ ready "Black Socket" motherboards, please visit: http://www.gigabyte.com/MicroSite/274/mb-am3plus.html
Latest News Posts
- Gmail for Android updates with new 'All Inboxes' option
- Want to win a Heroes of the Storm key? Enter now!
- $10,000 spent on the Apple Watch gets you private 1-hour appointments
- 1966 'Batman' animated revival with Adam West and Burt Ward underway
- FDA has not been overly aggressive with Apple Watch regulation
- Supermicro C7X99-OCE (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Intel Server R2208WT2YS System Review
- booting from SM951
- GIGABYTE BRIX BXi7H-5500 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi