Eurocom launches dual Processor Phantom 4.0 Server-on-the-Go Solution
Eurocom Corporation (www.eurocom.com), the world's leading developer of highly personalized, high-performance notebook PCs and energy efficient All-in-Ones has been developing a dual CPU notebook solution for years. Eurocom technicians have been testing and verifying the systems performance and quality since the beginning of 2011 and now the system is ready for shipping.
The system is called the EUROCOM Phantom 4.0 and starts at $7999. The EUROCOM Phantom 4.0 can support up to two server class processors, 6 memory slots for 48 GB of RAM via 8 GB sticks, 6 storage drives with RAID 0/1/5/10/30. The Phantom 4.0 supports multiple operating systems (Microsoft Server 2003R2 x32 or x64, Server 2008R2 x64; VMware; Red Hat; LINUX; Solaris; Windows 7)and virtualization.
The EUROCOM Phantom 4.0 is the perfect solution for customer looking for Server-on-the-Go capabilities. Server on the GO is a new category of server-class notebook form-factor computer with integrated display, keyboard and UPS (internal battery) which allows for both "on-the-go", "rapid server deployment" or "Ad Hoc" (temporary network setup) when single server capability is required, multiple operating system compatibility is needed and running virtual machines is a must. A Mobile Server, Transportable Server or Carry on Server is perfect for software and database developers, training centers, military personnel, manufacturing, marketing and trade shows, emergency relief organizations and service organizations.
The EUROCOM Mobile Server Technology significantly reduces the time and cost of deploying short-term LAN based solutions and of extending usage of existing business applications to users wherever is required. Eurocom customers operating a Server-on-the-Go allows Engineers in the field operating under a RED Team strategy to utilize a Eurocom Mobile Server to receive and process feedback while being face-to-face with customers, co-developers, final users and other third parties.
Eurocom now offers two Server capable notebook solutions. The other being the EUROCOM Panther 4.0 offering up to four storage drives in RAID 0/1/5/10, up to 24 GB of triple channel memory, server class CPU's and support for server class Operating Systems.
The EUROCOM Phantom 4.0 starts at $7999
The EUROCOM Panther 3.0 starts at $2631
Eurocom is a leading developer of desktop replacement and mobile workstation technology. Eurocom began with the goal of creating the most advanced computer systems and using advanced engineering techniques typically unseen in the computer industry. The company has produced many firsts and continues to engineer well-balanced machines and VGA solutions that inspire and enable individuals to reach great possibilities. For more information on programs, such as the "Trade in Program", "Education Program", "Factory Outlet" and "Upgrade Center" or to customize a machine, visit Eurocom.com.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 lets you play as Corvo or Emily, has dynamic endings
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience