Cubitek's M4 and M4 Silencer PC Chassis Now Available
Silence, Thermal Excellence, and Innovative Features
April 01, 2011, New Taipei City, Taiwan - Cubitek Co. Ltd., a Taiwan-based manufacturer of uniquely designed computer cases, today released their new mid-tower M4 and M4 Silencer computer chassis. Designed to look fantastic while silencing PC components, these cases can house the latest in hardware and come at a price-point that gamers, power-users, and enthusiasts can all afford. Both the M4 and M4 Silencer come with innovative features like a CD/DVD storage compartment, on the front-panel, and a Mini USB cable (plus a Micro USB adapter), on the top-panel, to connect devices like mobile phones and cameras for easy uploading, syncing, and internet tethering. The all-black powder-coating finish coupled with the unique front-panel design give Cubitek's M4 and M4 Silencer the look and feel of quality.
Four 5.25" ODD mounts are located directly behind a front-panel mesh that allows for air to flow into the case. For convenience, ODD's are installed without needing any tools or needing to detach the front-panel. Cubitek has also included a 5.25" to 3.5" converter for users who want to increase storage and one internal 2.5" HDD mount. Five 3.5" HDD internal mounts are also tool-less as well as seven PCI slots that can mount graphics cards as long as 310mm. Users can choose to mount ATX, M-ATX, or Mini-ITX motherboards in these PC chassis and CPU coolers as high as 150mm. PSU's as long as 250mm mount as the base of the case and one rear-panel 120mm silent fan blows hot air away from users' components.
The M4 Silencer differs from the M4 in that both side-panels, as well as the top panel, are lined with foam to further reduce noise levels. Additionally the M4 Silencer adds one 120mm intake fan to the front-panel for thermal optimization. Instead of foam, the M4's side-panel has some venting to increase airflow and to show off the all-black interior of the case. To complete the thermal capabilities of the M4 and M4 Silencer, Cubitek has placed two rubber-lined holes on the rear panel to enable liquid cooling systems.
Alongside the Mini USB cable on the top-panel, these cases come with two USB 2.0 ports and HD+AC97 Audio ports. Dimensions of the M4 and M4 Silencer are 202 x 470 x 485mm (W, H, D).
Cubitek Co. Ltd.
We ARE enthusiasts designing FOR enthusiasts. Founded in 2002, in Taiwan, we initially focused on an OEM/ODM business model. In the Spring of 2010 we reorganized to be able to become a branded manufacturer and now develop our own interesting and unique PC chassis. Our philosophy: "Build something we would want to buy at a price we would want to pay." For more information visit our website http://www.cubitek.com.
Latest News Posts
- 6S Marketing hopes Apple names new phone the iPhone 7, not iPhone 6s
- Pandora announces Listener Love Day on Sept. 9, a day of ad-free music
- Xbox manager: 2015 shaping up to be best year of gaming since 2007
- Entrepreneur voices concerns robots could have on human workforce
- Simplify World Travel With the Twist Plus+ World Charging Station
- Are these the same?
- Really Need help with Asmedia SATA Bios/Drivers settings
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 support Intel SSD 750 Series
- Saberthooth 990FX gpu passtrough
- asrock x99 extreme 4 extra pins
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015