Cubitek's M4 and M4 Silencer PC Chassis Now Available
Silence, Thermal Excellence, and Innovative Features
April 01, 2011, New Taipei City, Taiwan - Cubitek Co. Ltd., a Taiwan-based manufacturer of uniquely designed computer cases, today released their new mid-tower M4 and M4 Silencer computer chassis. Designed to look fantastic while silencing PC components, these cases can house the latest in hardware and come at a price-point that gamers, power-users, and enthusiasts can all afford. Both the M4 and M4 Silencer come with innovative features like a CD/DVD storage compartment, on the front-panel, and a Mini USB cable (plus a Micro USB adapter), on the top-panel, to connect devices like mobile phones and cameras for easy uploading, syncing, and internet tethering. The all-black powder-coating finish coupled with the unique front-panel design give Cubitek's M4 and M4 Silencer the look and feel of quality.
Four 5.25" ODD mounts are located directly behind a front-panel mesh that allows for air to flow into the case. For convenience, ODD's are installed without needing any tools or needing to detach the front-panel. Cubitek has also included a 5.25" to 3.5" converter for users who want to increase storage and one internal 2.5" HDD mount. Five 3.5" HDD internal mounts are also tool-less as well as seven PCI slots that can mount graphics cards as long as 310mm. Users can choose to mount ATX, M-ATX, or Mini-ITX motherboards in these PC chassis and CPU coolers as high as 150mm. PSU's as long as 250mm mount as the base of the case and one rear-panel 120mm silent fan blows hot air away from users' components.
The M4 Silencer differs from the M4 in that both side-panels, as well as the top panel, are lined with foam to further reduce noise levels. Additionally the M4 Silencer adds one 120mm intake fan to the front-panel for thermal optimization. Instead of foam, the M4's side-panel has some venting to increase airflow and to show off the all-black interior of the case. To complete the thermal capabilities of the M4 and M4 Silencer, Cubitek has placed two rubber-lined holes on the rear panel to enable liquid cooling systems.
Alongside the Mini USB cable on the top-panel, these cases come with two USB 2.0 ports and HD+AC97 Audio ports. Dimensions of the M4 and M4 Silencer are 202 x 470 x 485mm (W, H, D).
Cubitek Co. Ltd.
We ARE enthusiasts designing FOR enthusiasts. Founded in 2002, in Taiwan, we initially focused on an OEM/ODM business model. In the Spring of 2010 we reorganized to be able to become a branded manufacturer and now develop our own interesting and unique PC chassis. Our philosophy: "Build something we would want to buy at a price we would want to pay." For more information visit our website http://www.cubitek.com.
Latest News Posts
- G.Skill to host OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex
- Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' teaser dethrones 'Force Awakens' views
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs