Thecus® announces the AFD42000 Deluxe Coffee Edition
Increase security and effectiveness with RAID 60 espresso.
04/01/2011- Taipei (Taiwan): security is one of the major concerns of IT industry. Even if NAS products are getting more and more efficient and reliable, human factor has to be considered when building an effective datacenter. What kind of catastrophe can happen if the IT engineer on duty falls asleep?
The front view of the AFD4200 Deluxe Coffee Edition
Always leading the market in term of innovations and creativity, Thecus Technology Corp. is very proud to announce its brand new model: the AFD42000 Deluxe Coffee Edition. Featuring a blazing 12 cores CPU, 16GB of DDRR3 Ram and our new firmware, this device also provides the new signature Thecus feature: the Thecus Turbo Coffee Deluxe Edition (TTCDE).
The AFD42000 Deluxe Coffee Edition provides a handy coffee interface and USB3.0 ports.
Thanks to the new smart coffee device, the TTCDE is able to deliver 3 cups per minute. RAID function is also available, allowing your coffee to be fresher or faster, depending on your needs. "My IT Engineers have never been so available and happy, thanks to the new NAS from Thecus. I can enjoy a fresh coffee and my data are safe at the same moment" said one of our customers. The AFD42000 Deluxe Coffee Edition also got a pci-espresso slot, making it compatible with the latest Arabica and Robusta protocols.
The coffee unit is fancy and easy to use.
More info about the AFD42000:
(This special edition is available on April 1st, 2011.)
Latest News Posts
- Sega making Mega Drive Mini console with 80 games, plays cartridges
- No Man's Sky on PC might release three days later than PS4 version
- Tesla Model S P85D goes head to head with McLaren 650S
- SAPPHIRE announces its new NITRO+ Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- See Star Citizen's current biggest flyable ship in 4K
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio