StarTech.com announces the ultimate USB device with the Combination 4 Bay SATA Drive Dock and Toaster!
Backup your data and fulfil your need for warm breakfast pastries with the SATDOCKTOAST4 from StarTech.com
StarTech.com, Cloud Nine, April 1st, 2011: StarTech.com, the world's leading provider of hard-to-find connectivity parts has announced the introduction of the SATDOCKTOAST4, a dual use four port 3.5inch SATA dock and breakfast pastry toaster. Driven by the need for high speed transfer of large volumes of data, being able to have 4 SATA drives engaged in the dock at one time means users can now back up and move data like never before!
Additionally, with the drive connected to a USBp port, users can warm a wide variety of breakfast pastries such as pop tarts, toast, bagels and crumpets though the device is compatible with other types of legacy pastries as well.
The SATDOCKTOAST4 features SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity (also compatible with USB 2.0) with data transfer rates up to 5Gbps (10x faster than USB 2.0) or eSATA with Port Multiplier connectivity up to 3Gbps. This docking station provides fast connectivity to all 4 drives simultaneously from a single connection.
The SATDOCKTOAST4 is able to warm your pastry of choice in under 2 minutes (subject to manufacturers cooking guidelines. Caution is advised however as the filling may be hot.)
StarTech.com Product Manager, Avril Bobo said "This is may be our hardest-to-find product yet and represents a major breakthrough in the highly competitive data/pastry market. Utilising USB 3.0 and USBp means that StarTech.com is able to establish an industry leading position where breakfast and data merge in the market sphere. Being able to keep an employee at his desk, working an eating, has been the Holy Grail for data management for some time now."
She continued, "The SATDOCKTOAST4 is set to succeed where other devices, such as the USB kettle or the USB memory stick, have failed because of its dual purpose design and StarTech.com's speed in adapting to, and taking advantage of, new technologies. You don't get this kind of innovation with a Morphy Richards toaster, do you?!"
The SATDOCK4U3E has a little brother in the SATDOCK4U2E which supplies four ports for 2.5 inch drives and allows four SATA drives to be paired and connected over USB 2.0, with data transfer rates up to 480Mbps, with two USB connections or each drive can be connected individually over a dedicated eSATA connection at up to 3Gbps, allowing for multiple computers to simultaneously interface with a single docking station to access only a specific drive(s).
Talking about the SATDOCK4U2E Ms. Bobo commented, "The smaller drive bays are not suitable for full size pop-up tarts so we suggest users buy those smaller loaves of bread and toast them instead. Tesco's does a nice whole grain one from the bakery section, but it's not sliced, which is something we're look to address with the next generation of graphics tablets that will feature a bacteria free cutting surface and built-in shrink-wrap dispenser"
Both docks will come in a variety of colours to match most kitchen/office environments.
For more information, please contact your local supermarket electrical department, quoting reference: Polar Foil.
For those who strictly require data transfer capabilities without toasting, StarTech.com offers a wide selection of hard drive docks and duplicators. More information can be found at http://www.startech.com
Latest News Posts
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni