Sparkle Announces GeForce GTS 450 1 GB, 2 GB DDR3 Graphics Cards
SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, today released SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 1GB/2GB DDR3 Graphics Card, providing unparalleled levels of price/performance to a ideal product for mainstream users.
SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 1GB/2GB DDR3 Graphics Card features SPARKLE exclusive designed Sun Flower Cooling Fan, which replaces NVIDIA reference cooling fans on ordinary GeForce GTS 450 graphics cards. This exclusively designed Sun Flower Cooling Fan uses SPARKLE patented technology known as "aluminum extrusion production processing", transferring heat from the bottom of the radiator to the cooling fin efficiently and fast. It also uses a "pressure casting" process, to make the entire cooling radiator at once, this process can not only brings sufficient cooling fins, but also bring heat from the bottom to the fins rapidly and efficiently, thereby improving the overall thermal efficiency, coupled with the design of solid thermal conductivity, heat from centre bottom can be brought even quickly to fins.
Apart from the unique design of heat sinks, In the wind tunnel design, the Sun Flower Cooling Fan from SPARKLE uses the aerodynamic design with lower wind resistance which makes the wind flowing more smoothly, and for the first time, it adopts the cooling fins with negative direction toward the wing tunnel, the purpose of this design allows for the radial heat conduction, to achieve fast cooling effect.
2048MB DDR3 Video Memory
The SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 2GB DDR3 Graphics Card comes with incredible large 2048MB DDR3 video memory, an ideal capacity for driving multimedia center PCs while enabling smooth gaming in latest and hottest DX11 game, such as Stalker: Call Of Pripyat, Metro 2033, even to meet the requirement from 3DMark 11.
DX11 Architecture Brings Vivid Gaming
The SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 1GB/2GB DDR3 Graphics Card uses NVIDIA next generation GF106 gameing architecture, dynamically allocating 3D processing power to geometry, vertex, physics, or pixel shading operations, delivering up to 2x the gaming performance of prior generation GPUs. With technologies such as NVIDIA Lumenex Engine, the SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 1GB/2GB DDR3 Graphics Card supports DirectX 11, Shader Model 5.0, NVIDIA Quantum Effects technology for physics computation and GigaThread Technology for extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs.
NVIDIA CUDA Technology With 192 cores CUDA C/C++ Support and 32 Texture Units
CUDA technology unlocks the power of the SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 1GB/2GB DDR3 Graphics Card 192 CUDA cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding. The 32 Texture Units embedded in the GF106 can dramatically improve the texture processing efficient in latest DirectX 11 games, resulting in higher fps than the competitor's products.
NVIDIA 3D Vision And SLI Support
The SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 1GB/2GB DDR3 Graphics Card equips you with the latest in graphics technologies including eye-popping NVIDIA 3D Vision, to breakthrough the boundaries of your screen. Games, movies and photos enter a new visual dimension. Thrill seeker? Use two SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 1GB/2GB DDR3 Graphics Card in SLI configuration at HD resolutions up to 5760x1080. The SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 1GB/2GB DDR3 Graphics Card supports NVIDIA SLI technology, delivering up to 2X the performance of a single GTS 450 configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two SPARKLE GeForce GTS 450 1GB/2GB DDR3 Graphics Cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI dramatically scales performance on 60 top PC games.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4