Corsair Announces Availability of 2000MHz Vengeance High-Performance DDR3 Memory Kits
- New Models Provide Even Better Performance Along With Acclaimed Vengeance Overclocking and Compatibility -
FREMONT, California - March 17, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the availability of 2000MHz versions of the award-winning Vengeance family of DDR3 memory.
The new 2000MHz kits are equipped with aluminum heat spreaders anodized in Jet Black. They join the 1600MHz Vengeance DDR3 memory kits, which are available in either Jet Black or Cerulean Blue, and the 1866MHz Vengeance DDR3 kit, available in Jet Black.
"Our new 2000MHz Vengeance memory is perfect for PC gamers and enthusiasts, as well as systems integrators who value the outstanding overclockability of the Vengeance family, and are looking for even more speed." said Thi La, Vice President of Memory Products at Corsair. "They're a great choice for anyone looking to make the most of their high-performance system."
The 2000MHz kits, and the entire Vengeance family of DDR3 memory, are compatible with all current Intel® and AMD platforms. They will initially be available in the following configurations:
Images can be downloaded here.
Corsair Vengeance memory kits, including the new 2000MHz versions, are available immediately from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors.
About Vengeance Memory
The Corsair Vengeance family of DDR3 memory provides high performance, aggressive styling, and attractive pricing. Vengeance memory runs at 1.5V for maximum compatibility with all Intel and AMD platforms, including the new 2nd generation Intel Core processor family (Sandy Bridge). Vengeance memory is assembled using DRAM ICs specially selected for performance potential and include heat spreaders for improved performance. Like all Corsair DRAM modules, Vengeance memory kits are tested to our exacting standards and come with a limited lifetime warranty. For more information on the Vengeance family of high-performance DDR3 memory, please visit the Corsair web site.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, up to 1.2Gbps
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league