HANNSG Introduces the HL245 LED Monitor
HANNSG is pleased to announce its latest entry into the HL series of LED monitors - introducing the new HL245. The HL monitor series combines the energy efficiency and design advantages of LED technology, with HANNSG's own proprietary display technologies and an affordable price tag. At £135.99 inc. VAT, the HL245 is a first choice, wallet friendly solution for office and home use.
The new LED monitor from HANNSG sports a 23.6" anti-glare display, featuring a full HD friendly 1920 x 1080 native resolution (16:9 ratio). It has a 15000000:1 dynamic contrast ratio delivering a crisp precise picture quality and a sensational viewing experience no matter what content is thrown at it.
With the advantages of LED technology included, the HL245 is sleek and slim. Finished in a matt black, with a traditional design, the monitor makes no fashion statements - it is simply a monitor by name and by nature. The practical design incorporates DVI-D (with HDCP support) and VGA connectivity, and includes tilt functionality with a robust stand. The HL245 also boasts a super wide 170º viewing angle to ensure versatile visibility.
LED backlighting technology: increases a monitors green credentials and increases a display's lifespan. The HL245 is around 20% more energy efficient than its LCD counterparts and is much more recycling friendly as it doesn't contain hazardous materials such as Mercury.
The HL245 is available now, £135.99 Inc. VAT from http://www.ebuyer.com. A 3 yr on-site swap out manufacturers' warranty is supplied as standard.
"HANNSG has sold over 1 Million monitors in the UK market since 2006."
Display Size: 23.6" Widescreen
Contrast Ratio (typ.): 1000:1
X-Contrast (dyn.) 15000000:1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Response Time: 5ms (typ.)
Display Colours: 16.7M
Display Surface: Anti Glare
Viewing Angles: H/V 170º/160º
Inputs: VGA, Audio, DVI-D (HDCP)
Energy Star 5.0
Dimensions (mm): 560 (w) x 405 (d) x 200 (h)
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- slow ssd's
- Is this an incompatibility issue? Z87N wifi + Gtx 770
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition