Spire Announces Sentor 6004 High-End Gamer Chassis
The Sentor 6004 PC case is a high-end, versatile and strong chassis. Well thought out complete tower structure ensuring both maximum performance and computing satisfaction for the professional user, enthusiast and gamer alike. Every element of the Sentor 6004 has been engineered to provide maximum cooling performance. Up to nine (9) LED 12cm fans can be mounted throughout the chassis, ensuring unbeatable cooling. The meshed aluminum front panel and meshed side panel allows unrestricted fresh air intake which is mandatory for today's extremely hot Micro-processors, Graphic cards and Data Drives.
The spacious internal design enables flexible and neat assembly. Neatly guide and tei cables to the drive cage and mainboard plate modular notches. Sufficient room is available for the installation of water-cooling and long 320mm Graphic-cards. The Chassis is pre-applied with rubber grommet holes for feeding the external water-cooling tubes. In total ten (10) universal drive bays with tool-free support ensure easy and simple installation of your devices. Two drive cages with direct cooling and tool free mounting for five (5) 5.25-inch and five (5) 3.5-inch data / optical drives provide massive storage capabilities. Anti-vibration mountings and application of low speed cooling fans can make this the silent power machine you have been looking for.
Powerful & quality finished chassis design
Strong 0.7mm SECC Steel structure
Cool aluminum all meshed front panel
Front-Center USB (x4) HDA & AC'97 SOUND connections
Switch and lock tool-less drive and card installation
Tool-free thumb-screw acces side panels
Large Meshed side panel for active cooling of video-cards
Up to nine (9) 120mm Blue LED fans fitting locations
High efficient Air In-take, rear, front, top, bottom and side-panel
Optimized internal space, fits large CPU coolers and long VGA cards
Mainboard cut out for easy mounting of CPU cooler with back-plate
Prepared for water cooling tubes and units
Supports up to five (5) 3.5-inch & five (5) 5.25-inch drive devices
Drive cage and mainboard plate with modular notches to tie cables
Extra space between mainboard plate and side panel to hide cables
Anti-vibration and tool-less drive installation made easy
Functional, creative and opulent style
Quality backed by 2 year manafacturer warranty
The Sentor 6004 Chassis is compatible with Intel V2.03 ATX, E-ATX, Micro-ATX and HTPX standards.
MSRP: USD 119.95 / EURO 89.99
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- 80 games at E3 2016 were powered by Epic's Unreal Engine
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- RAM Speed in H61 boards.
- Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines