Spire Announces Sentor 6004 High-End Gamer Chassis
The Sentor 6004 PC case is a high-end, versatile and strong chassis. Well thought out complete tower structure ensuring both maximum performance and computing satisfaction for the professional user, enthusiast and gamer alike. Every element of the Sentor 6004 has been engineered to provide maximum cooling performance. Up to nine (9) LED 12cm fans can be mounted throughout the chassis, ensuring unbeatable cooling. The meshed aluminum front panel and meshed side panel allows unrestricted fresh air intake which is mandatory for today's extremely hot Micro-processors, Graphic cards and Data Drives.
The spacious internal design enables flexible and neat assembly. Neatly guide and tei cables to the drive cage and mainboard plate modular notches. Sufficient room is available for the installation of water-cooling and long 320mm Graphic-cards. The Chassis is pre-applied with rubber grommet holes for feeding the external water-cooling tubes. In total ten (10) universal drive bays with tool-free support ensure easy and simple installation of your devices. Two drive cages with direct cooling and tool free mounting for five (5) 5.25-inch and five (5) 3.5-inch data / optical drives provide massive storage capabilities. Anti-vibration mountings and application of low speed cooling fans can make this the silent power machine you have been looking for.
Powerful & quality finished chassis design
Strong 0.7mm SECC Steel structure
Cool aluminum all meshed front panel
Front-Center USB (x4) HDA & AC'97 SOUND connections
Switch and lock tool-less drive and card installation
Tool-free thumb-screw acces side panels
Large Meshed side panel for active cooling of video-cards
Up to nine (9) 120mm Blue LED fans fitting locations
High efficient Air In-take, rear, front, top, bottom and side-panel
Optimized internal space, fits large CPU coolers and long VGA cards
Mainboard cut out for easy mounting of CPU cooler with back-plate
Prepared for water cooling tubes and units
Supports up to five (5) 3.5-inch & five (5) 5.25-inch drive devices
Drive cage and mainboard plate with modular notches to tie cables
Extra space between mainboard plate and side panel to hide cables
Anti-vibration and tool-less drive installation made easy
Functional, creative and opulent style
Quality backed by 2 year manafacturer warranty
The Sentor 6004 Chassis is compatible with Intel V2.03 ATX, E-ATX, Micro-ATX and HTPX standards.
MSRP: USD 119.95 / EURO 89.99
Latest News Posts
- Konami: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is 'stunning' on PC
- New $499 Elite Xbox One model sports 1TB SSDHD, Elite controller
- Destiny: The Taken King's raid won't be live upon release
- Save Up to 96% On August's Top 3 Deals
- Astronauts believe it's only a matter of time before man heads to Mars
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20