In its 25th anniversary year, Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced it has set two new world records on 3DMark06 and 3DMark03, using Antec's renowned High Current Pro series HCP-1200 power supply to simultaneously power four high-end intensive graphics cards with a power consumption up to 1700 watts.
The world record scores of 48,096 marks on 3DMark06 with four Radeon HD 5870 graphic cards in 4-way Crossfire, and a 3DMark03 score of 233,433 marks in 4-way SLI-configuration with GeForce GTX 580 cards were achieved by Nick Shih, current world-wide leading overclocker. Both scores represent the unrivaled overclocking capabilities of Antec's HCP-1200 PSU and how the unparalleled performance of Antec's HCP-1200 is engineered to satisfy the needs of PC enthusiasts and overclockers for high-performance, compatibility and stability.
"The High Current Pro series is positioned as the premium power supply line that provides customers with outstanding performance," said Christoph Katzer, Director of Business Unit 2, Power Supplies, at Antec. "Antec is delighted to have its HCP-1200 set not one, but two, new world records, and the successes achieved prove Antec's continued commitment to providing top-rated products to its customers."
Based on server and workstation technology, the High Current Pro series is crafted to withstand long hours of intense work. Reliability-boosting PSU features on the High Current Pro include all Japanese-brand capacitors and unmatched high-amperage High Current outputs that ensure graphics card compatibility. Together, these attributes provide the rock-solid stability required for cutting-edge gaming and professional systems.
The HCP-1200 with 1200 watts of Continuous Power achieves the 80 PLUS Gold certification level, delivering power with up to 92% efficiency. In addition, a cool-running dual double-layer PCB and onboard DC to DC converters provide substantial voltage stability, making the system more reliable and energy-efficient, and features none of the annoying pitch noise typically found in higher-power 80 PLUS Gold certified PSUs.
Latest News Posts
- Impressive! 1 billion people used Facebook in just one day
- Valve is bundling Rocket League with the Steam Controller
- Acer is welcoming a takeover of the company after share prices tumble
- HTC will have a 'limited number' of Vive VR headsets this year
- Microsoft announces that Forza Motorsport 6 has gone gold
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20