VOGEL'S ANNOUNCES "RINGO" MOUNTING SYSTEM FOR IPAD 2, GALAXY TAB & OTHER POPULAR TABLETS
RingO's Modular Design Lets You Quickly Mount Your iPad 2 Onto Any Surface: Wall, Car, Tile, Boat, & More
March 28, 2011, Eindhoven, Netherlands - Vogel's® http://www.vogels.com http://www.ipadonthewall.com/usa , the European market leader in Audio/Video & TV mounting solutions, announced today the world-wide launch of the new patented RingO® universal tablet mounting system for iPad 2, iPad, and Galaxy Tab, with new versions for additional tablets available at a later date. The RingO system allows users to mount their tablet onto virtually any surface: wall, car, tile, boat, to enjoy watching movies, reading the latest news, or using any app, hands free.
Snap On & Off to Quickly Move iPad 2 from One Location to Next
RingO's key feature is its simplicity - its modular design lets users quickly snap the RingO Cover onto a tablet, which then can be clicked securely onto a variety of RingO mounts: Wall Mount, Car Mount, Flexible Mount and others. Just quickly squeeze the mount clips to release the iPad from the mount, click quickly onto the next Mount, and your tablet is ready to use wherever it's needed.
RingO to Support a Range of Major Tablets
Introduced in Europe at IFA in Berlin on September 2010, under the name Mount & Cover, Vogel's launched the mounting system for original iPad in the U.S. at Macworld Expo in San Francisco, January 2011, under the new RingO trademarked name, which better captures the essence of the circular mounting design. Albert Zeeman, VP Innovations at Vogel's, said: "We simply needed a better name for our patented system. Mount & Cover was focused on the original iPad, while RingO will support a range of major tablets. It is our expectation that tablet and accessory manufacturers will be excited by the potential, and will seek to license RingO for incorporation into their products."
RingO for iPad 2 and other tablets will be available internationally in late April from major retailers and Apple Premium Resellers, priced at: $69.99 for the Starter Pack and $99.99 for the Car Pack. For more information, see http://www.ipadonthewall.com/usa - http://www.tabletonthewall.com/usa or http://www.vogels.com
For over 35 years, award-winning Vogel's has been internationally producing Audio/Video mounting solutions. The European market leader with a distribution network that spans the globe, Vogel's is one of the most trusted and well-known experts in the mounting solutions business with many prestigious international awards, including the Red Dot Product Design Award, RetailVision Award 2010, and many more.
Vogel's designs, develops and sells support and mounting solutions for LCD and plasma screens, audio and video equipment and projectors. In 2010, Vogel's began expanding into new categories, such as gaming with TwistDock for the PlayStation 3 and accessories for the Apple iPad. Based in The Netherlands, Vogel's has national sales organizations located in the U.S., U.K., Italy and Spain, and is supported by a local distribution network around the world.
Vogel's stands for innovation, quality and reliability. For more information, see http://www.vogels.com
Latest News Posts
- Samsung has 3.5-inch 120Hz OLED: next-gen VR panels
- Samsung teases prototype 1.96-inch 4K LCD for VR HMDs
- Exploding Beats headphones aren't Apple's fault
- Samsung: Galaxy S8 is 2-for-1 in the US only right now
- NVIDIA's purported Volta-based TITAN Xv spotted
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning