VOGEL'S ANNOUNCES "RINGO" MOUNTING SYSTEM FOR IPAD 2, GALAXY TAB & OTHER POPULAR TABLETS
RingO's Modular Design Lets You Quickly Mount Your iPad 2 Onto Any Surface: Wall, Car, Tile, Boat, & More
March 28, 2011, Eindhoven, Netherlands - Vogel's® http://www.vogels.com http://www.ipadonthewall.com/usa , the European market leader in Audio/Video & TV mounting solutions, announced today the world-wide launch of the new patented RingO® universal tablet mounting system for iPad 2, iPad, and Galaxy Tab, with new versions for additional tablets available at a later date. The RingO system allows users to mount their tablet onto virtually any surface: wall, car, tile, boat, to enjoy watching movies, reading the latest news, or using any app, hands free.
Snap On & Off to Quickly Move iPad 2 from One Location to Next
RingO's key feature is its simplicity - its modular design lets users quickly snap the RingO Cover onto a tablet, which then can be clicked securely onto a variety of RingO mounts: Wall Mount, Car Mount, Flexible Mount and others. Just quickly squeeze the mount clips to release the iPad from the mount, click quickly onto the next Mount, and your tablet is ready to use wherever it's needed.
RingO to Support a Range of Major Tablets
Introduced in Europe at IFA in Berlin on September 2010, under the name Mount & Cover, Vogel's launched the mounting system for original iPad in the U.S. at Macworld Expo in San Francisco, January 2011, under the new RingO trademarked name, which better captures the essence of the circular mounting design. Albert Zeeman, VP Innovations at Vogel's, said: "We simply needed a better name for our patented system. Mount & Cover was focused on the original iPad, while RingO will support a range of major tablets. It is our expectation that tablet and accessory manufacturers will be excited by the potential, and will seek to license RingO for incorporation into their products."
RingO for iPad 2 and other tablets will be available internationally in late April from major retailers and Apple Premium Resellers, priced at: $69.99 for the Starter Pack and $99.99 for the Car Pack. For more information, see http://www.ipadonthewall.com/usa - http://www.tabletonthewall.com/usa or http://www.vogels.com
For over 35 years, award-winning Vogel's has been internationally producing Audio/Video mounting solutions. The European market leader with a distribution network that spans the globe, Vogel's is one of the most trusted and well-known experts in the mounting solutions business with many prestigious international awards, including the Red Dot Product Design Award, RetailVision Award 2010, and many more.
Vogel's designs, develops and sells support and mounting solutions for LCD and plasma screens, audio and video equipment and projectors. In 2010, Vogel's began expanding into new categories, such as gaming with TwistDock for the PlayStation 3 and accessories for the Apple iPad. Based in The Netherlands, Vogel's has national sales organizations located in the U.S., U.K., Italy and Spain, and is supported by a local distribution network around the world.
Vogel's stands for innovation, quality and reliability. For more information, see http://www.vogels.com
Latest News Posts
- Hackers finding innovative ways to commit identity theft
- Verizon wants to be well prepared for the ongoing IoT evolution
- PC manufacturers could receive Microsoft Windows 10 starting in July
- The Google Gmail email service tops 900 million global users
- IDC: PC sales dropping ahead of Windows 10, as competition tightens
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015