Inno3D is thrilled to announce the launch of the much anticipated Inno3D GeForce GTX 590, the world's fastest DirectX 11 graphics card ever built. With the sleek exterior that houses dual 512-core GTX 500 GPUs and a custom vapor chamber cooler, the GeForce GTX 590 delivers high-end performance with style. Hook up three monitors with GeForce GTX 590's three dual-link DVI ports to play your favourite games at ultra-wide resolutions like 5760x1080 in NVIDIA Surround. Plus get all the premium GTX gaming technologies such as NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX, and Quad SLI for the ultimate PC gaming experience.
Raise the standard of gaming with the powerful Inno3D GeForce GTX 590 and lose yourself in the ultra realistic worlds achievable with HD graphics that redefines your gaming reality. Expect the unexpected as PhysX technology delivers fine detail sure to drive your visual stimulation.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo market cap valuation now higher than Sony's
- LG's new 'world's first' 77-inch flexible 4K OLED teased
- GIGABYTE's new AMD EPYC motherboard supports 1TB of RAM
- AMD Radeon RX Vega price will be 'excellent'
- Bungie is making PC specific tweaks to Destiny 2
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller