Inno3D is thrilled to announce the launch of the much anticipated Inno3D GeForce GTX 590, the world's fastest DirectX 11 graphics card ever built. With the sleek exterior that houses dual 512-core GTX 500 GPUs and a custom vapor chamber cooler, the GeForce GTX 590 delivers high-end performance with style. Hook up three monitors with GeForce GTX 590's three dual-link DVI ports to play your favourite games at ultra-wide resolutions like 5760x1080 in NVIDIA Surround. Plus get all the premium GTX gaming technologies such as NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX, and Quad SLI for the ultimate PC gaming experience.
Raise the standard of gaming with the powerful Inno3D GeForce GTX 590 and lose yourself in the ultra realistic worlds achievable with HD graphics that redefines your gaming reality. Expect the unexpected as PhysX technology delivers fine detail sure to drive your visual stimulation.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 4 universal remote to release late October
- HD remastered 'X-Files' Bluray boxset announced
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- MIT students build Jetson TK1 racecars for final assignment
- HBO Now comes to Roku
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent