Inno3D is thrilled to announce the launch of the much anticipated Inno3D GeForce GTX 590, the world's fastest DirectX 11 graphics card ever built. With the sleek exterior that houses dual 512-core GTX 500 GPUs and a custom vapor chamber cooler, the GeForce GTX 590 delivers high-end performance with style. Hook up three monitors with GeForce GTX 590's three dual-link DVI ports to play your favourite games at ultra-wide resolutions like 5760x1080 in NVIDIA Surround. Plus get all the premium GTX gaming technologies such as NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX, and Quad SLI for the ultimate PC gaming experience.
Raise the standard of gaming with the powerful Inno3D GeForce GTX 590 and lose yourself in the ultra realistic worlds achievable with HD graphics that redefines your gaming reality. Expect the unexpected as PhysX technology delivers fine detail sure to drive your visual stimulation.
Latest News Posts
- AOC readies similar 32-inch monitors, 4K U3277PQU and WQHD Q3277PQU
- Download Windows 10 to a USB flash drive or ISO file with this link
- $150,000 price pool announced for CS:GO CEVO Season 8, featuring MLG
- The insanely good looking Need for Speed will be playable at Gamescom
- Microsoft's 'flagship' store in NYC opens its doors in the fall
- BitFenix Aegis Micro-ATX Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H can't shutdown
- GA-G41MT-S2P memory compatibility issues
- Phase led on, but no boots
- memory swap!
- Mionix Unveils the CASTOR Gaming Mouse
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices