POWERCOLOR INTRODUCES AN ADVANCED PCS++ HD6870
Ultra factory overclocked setting easily boosts up the gaming performance
Taipei, Taiwan -March 24th, 2011 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announces an advanced version of PCS+ HD6870: the PowerColor PCS++ HD6870. As an upgrade edition of award-winning PCS series, the latest product features with ultimate factory overclocked setting, clocks in at 975MHz core speed, while memory clocks in at 1150MHz, providing 8% better gaming performance with 5% less power consumed.
The PowerColor PCS++ HD6870 also takes advantage of "Platinum Power Kit" onboard design, includes the qualified components such as Volterra, Poscap and Proadilizer, enhances the power efficiency and provides the superior overclocking performance in a stable gaming environment.
In addition, the PCS++ HD6870 features our Professional Cooling Solution. With a 92mm cooling fan and 3 pure core heat pipes, this efficient cooling solution can easily dissipate heat from its cooper base, which fully covers the GPU and cools down the temperature, allows more headroom for overclocking capabilities which gamers will be able to tune their rig to maximum performance.
The PCS++ HD6870 supports AMD Eyefinity Technology, enabling gamers to expand their gaming view across up to 4 displays with single card. Also, with DirectX® 11 technology support, The PCS++ HD6870 allows ultra-realistic effects and lightning fast frame rates for the ultimate HD gaming experience. It also features AMD's Accelerated Parallel Processing technology, maximizing your daily applications to do more and faster.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition