POWERCOLOR INTRODUCES AN ADVANCED PCS++ HD6870
Ultra factory overclocked setting easily boosts up the gaming performance
Taipei, Taiwan -March 24th, 2011 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announces an advanced version of PCS+ HD6870: the PowerColor PCS++ HD6870. As an upgrade edition of award-winning PCS series, the latest product features with ultimate factory overclocked setting, clocks in at 975MHz core speed, while memory clocks in at 1150MHz, providing 8% better gaming performance with 5% less power consumed.
The PowerColor PCS++ HD6870 also takes advantage of "Platinum Power Kit" onboard design, includes the qualified components such as Volterra, Poscap and Proadilizer, enhances the power efficiency and provides the superior overclocking performance in a stable gaming environment.
In addition, the PCS++ HD6870 features our Professional Cooling Solution. With a 92mm cooling fan and 3 pure core heat pipes, this efficient cooling solution can easily dissipate heat from its cooper base, which fully covers the GPU and cools down the temperature, allows more headroom for overclocking capabilities which gamers will be able to tune their rig to maximum performance.
The PCS++ HD6870 supports AMD Eyefinity Technology, enabling gamers to expand their gaming view across up to 4 displays with single card. Also, with DirectX® 11 technology support, The PCS++ HD6870 allows ultra-realistic effects and lightning fast frame rates for the ultimate HD gaming experience. It also features AMD's Accelerated Parallel Processing technology, maximizing your daily applications to do more and faster.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4