POWERCOLOR INTRODUCES AN ADVANCED PCS++ HD6870
Ultra factory overclocked setting easily boosts up the gaming performance
Taipei, Taiwan -March 24th, 2011 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announces an advanced version of PCS+ HD6870: the PowerColor PCS++ HD6870. As an upgrade edition of award-winning PCS series, the latest product features with ultimate factory overclocked setting, clocks in at 975MHz core speed, while memory clocks in at 1150MHz, providing 8% better gaming performance with 5% less power consumed.
The PowerColor PCS++ HD6870 also takes advantage of "Platinum Power Kit" onboard design, includes the qualified components such as Volterra, Poscap and Proadilizer, enhances the power efficiency and provides the superior overclocking performance in a stable gaming environment.
In addition, the PCS++ HD6870 features our Professional Cooling Solution. With a 92mm cooling fan and 3 pure core heat pipes, this efficient cooling solution can easily dissipate heat from its cooper base, which fully covers the GPU and cools down the temperature, allows more headroom for overclocking capabilities which gamers will be able to tune their rig to maximum performance.
The PCS++ HD6870 supports AMD Eyefinity Technology, enabling gamers to expand their gaming view across up to 4 displays with single card. Also, with DirectX® 11 technology support, The PCS++ HD6870 allows ultra-realistic effects and lightning fast frame rates for the ultimate HD gaming experience. It also features AMD's Accelerated Parallel Processing technology, maximizing your daily applications to do more and faster.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- Sony says free-to-play growing part of digital business
- 'Gran Turismo' movie being prepped by Sony Pictures
- Huawei plans its invasion of US market with smartphones, wearables
- Lawyer: Edward Snowden wants to return to US if given fair trial
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- ASUS WiFi Bridge
- HDD Problem, loading issue
- Asus P4s8x
- need cheap board
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams