POWERCOLOR INTRODUCES AN ADVANCED PCS++ HD6870
Ultra factory overclocked setting easily boosts up the gaming performance
Taipei, Taiwan -March 24th, 2011 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announces an advanced version of PCS+ HD6870: the PowerColor PCS++ HD6870. As an upgrade edition of award-winning PCS series, the latest product features with ultimate factory overclocked setting, clocks in at 975MHz core speed, while memory clocks in at 1150MHz, providing 8% better gaming performance with 5% less power consumed.
The PowerColor PCS++ HD6870 also takes advantage of "Platinum Power Kit" onboard design, includes the qualified components such as Volterra, Poscap and Proadilizer, enhances the power efficiency and provides the superior overclocking performance in a stable gaming environment.
In addition, the PCS++ HD6870 features our Professional Cooling Solution. With a 92mm cooling fan and 3 pure core heat pipes, this efficient cooling solution can easily dissipate heat from its cooper base, which fully covers the GPU and cools down the temperature, allows more headroom for overclocking capabilities which gamers will be able to tune their rig to maximum performance.
The PCS++ HD6870 supports AMD Eyefinity Technology, enabling gamers to expand their gaming view across up to 4 displays with single card. Also, with DirectX® 11 technology support, The PCS++ HD6870 allows ultra-realistic effects and lightning fast frame rates for the ultimate HD gaming experience. It also features AMD's Accelerated Parallel Processing technology, maximizing your daily applications to do more and faster.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Marvel vs Capcom 3: Ultimate coming to PS4 later today
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset