Antec Donates Online Store Sales Proceeds to Japan Disaster Relief
Fremont, CA - March 24, 2011 - From now until April 24, 2011, Antec will donate 10 percent of proceeds generated from its online store sales to the American Red Cross, helping offer relief to earthquake and tsunami victims in Japan.
Understanding the far-reaching effects of its actions and recognizing its responsibility as a global company, Antec will offer its online store customers a 10 percent discount on all orders $50 or more, and free ground shipping on all enclosure and power supply orders (excluding b-stock items).
Latest News Posts
- Researchers teaching robots to have better dexterity and speed
- US, European consumers quickly buy accessories from Xiaomi Mi store
- Trying to make hit mobile game and generate revenue proving difficult
- Americans think privacy is important, but doubt its possibility
- Google stepping up in Internet of Things, with its Brillo OS
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications