Thermaltake Toughpower Ultra Slim 65W/90W Universal Laptop Adapter
The ultra-slim and extremely flexible power solution for people on the move
Thermaltake Technology, leading computer components and power solutions brand, today announced the latest additions to the popular "Toughpower Ultra Slim" line of universal laptop and mobile device adapters, the Toughpower Ultra Slim 65W and it's bigger brother the Toughpower Ultra Slim 90W. With its ultra slim size of only 17 mm (height) x 135 mm (depth) x 60 mm (width) and a mere 0.24 KG lightweight , the Toughpower Slim 65W/90W is the ideal travel companion or as a second power adapter at the office or at home. Including nine exchangeable color-coded DC output tips, all major notebooks such as Dell, Acer, Asus, Compaq, HP, IBM, Fujitsu, Lenovo, Toshiba, etc. are supported. The additional 5V USB power port allows you to use/charge your notebook while at the same time using/charging USB devices such as MP3/4 players, iPod, PDAs smart phones and the likes.
The high power-conversion circuitry reaches 90% efficiency and the ENERGY STAR® qualification helps you to save real money on your electricity bill while being more environmentally friendly at the same time. Furthermore, built in over current, over voltage, over temperature and short-circuitry protection prevent your devices for potential damage.
For people on the move, style also matters. Therefore the new Toughpower Ultra Slim adapters come in a convenient and classic carrying bag. Meandering lines on the adapter body and a discreetly LED light logo add to the over-all aesthetic design.
For more information ultra-slim and extremely flexible power solution visit:
Toughpower Ultra Slim 65W
Find more details here
Toughpower Ultra Slim 90W
Find more details here
Latest News Posts
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Google pauses its Fiber rollout, fires 9% of Fiber staff
- WikiLeaks: Apple gives customers' data to governments
- ZOTAC has your back with GTX 1070-powered VR GO backpack
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards