Thermaltake Toughpower Ultra Slim 65W/90W Universal Laptop Adapter
The ultra-slim and extremely flexible power solution for people on the move
Thermaltake Technology, leading computer components and power solutions brand, today announced the latest additions to the popular "Toughpower Ultra Slim" line of universal laptop and mobile device adapters, the Toughpower Ultra Slim 65W and it's bigger brother the Toughpower Ultra Slim 90W. With its ultra slim size of only 17 mm (height) x 135 mm (depth) x 60 mm (width) and a mere 0.24 KG lightweight , the Toughpower Slim 65W/90W is the ideal travel companion or as a second power adapter at the office or at home. Including nine exchangeable color-coded DC output tips, all major notebooks such as Dell, Acer, Asus, Compaq, HP, IBM, Fujitsu, Lenovo, Toshiba, etc. are supported. The additional 5V USB power port allows you to use/charge your notebook while at the same time using/charging USB devices such as MP3/4 players, iPod, PDAs smart phones and the likes.
The high power-conversion circuitry reaches 90% efficiency and the ENERGY STAR® qualification helps you to save real money on your electricity bill while being more environmentally friendly at the same time. Furthermore, built in over current, over voltage, over temperature and short-circuitry protection prevent your devices for potential damage.
For people on the move, style also matters. Therefore the new Toughpower Ultra Slim adapters come in a convenient and classic carrying bag. Meandering lines on the adapter body and a discreetly LED light logo add to the over-all aesthetic design.
For more information ultra-slim and extremely flexible power solution visit:
Toughpower Ultra Slim 65W
Find more details here
Toughpower Ultra Slim 90W
Find more details here
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry: Primal's story isn't linear, tied to building up your village
- This rugged Chromebook can be dropped from 2 feet off the ground
- Sony is bringing Crash Bandicoot back, says NECA exec
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- Help choosing a motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives