Thermaltake Toughpower Ultra Slim 65W/90W Universal Laptop Adapter
The ultra-slim and extremely flexible power solution for people on the move
Thermaltake Technology, leading computer components and power solutions brand, today announced the latest additions to the popular "Toughpower Ultra Slim" line of universal laptop and mobile device adapters, the Toughpower Ultra Slim 65W and it's bigger brother the Toughpower Ultra Slim 90W. With its ultra slim size of only 17 mm (height) x 135 mm (depth) x 60 mm (width) and a mere 0.24 KG lightweight , the Toughpower Slim 65W/90W is the ideal travel companion or as a second power adapter at the office or at home. Including nine exchangeable color-coded DC output tips, all major notebooks such as Dell, Acer, Asus, Compaq, HP, IBM, Fujitsu, Lenovo, Toshiba, etc. are supported. The additional 5V USB power port allows you to use/charge your notebook while at the same time using/charging USB devices such as MP3/4 players, iPod, PDAs smart phones and the likes.
The high power-conversion circuitry reaches 90% efficiency and the ENERGY STAR® qualification helps you to save real money on your electricity bill while being more environmentally friendly at the same time. Furthermore, built in over current, over voltage, over temperature and short-circuitry protection prevent your devices for potential damage.
For people on the move, style also matters. Therefore the new Toughpower Ultra Slim adapters come in a convenient and classic carrying bag. Meandering lines on the adapter body and a discreetly LED light logo add to the over-all aesthetic design.
For more information ultra-slim and extremely flexible power solution visit:
Toughpower Ultra Slim 65W
Find more details here
Toughpower Ultra Slim 90W
Find more details here
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines