Thermaltake Toughpower Ultra Slim 65W/90W Universal Laptop Adapter
The ultra-slim and extremely flexible power solution for people on the move
Thermaltake Technology, leading computer components and power solutions brand, today announced the latest additions to the popular "Toughpower Ultra Slim" line of universal laptop and mobile device adapters, the Toughpower Ultra Slim 65W and it's bigger brother the Toughpower Ultra Slim 90W. With its ultra slim size of only 17 mm (height) x 135 mm (depth) x 60 mm (width) and a mere 0.24 KG lightweight , the Toughpower Slim 65W/90W is the ideal travel companion or as a second power adapter at the office or at home. Including nine exchangeable color-coded DC output tips, all major notebooks such as Dell, Acer, Asus, Compaq, HP, IBM, Fujitsu, Lenovo, Toshiba, etc. are supported. The additional 5V USB power port allows you to use/charge your notebook while at the same time using/charging USB devices such as MP3/4 players, iPod, PDAs smart phones and the likes.
The high power-conversion circuitry reaches 90% efficiency and the ENERGY STAR® qualification helps you to save real money on your electricity bill while being more environmentally friendly at the same time. Furthermore, built in over current, over voltage, over temperature and short-circuitry protection prevent your devices for potential damage.
For people on the move, style also matters. Therefore the new Toughpower Ultra Slim adapters come in a convenient and classic carrying bag. Meandering lines on the adapter body and a discreetly LED light logo add to the over-all aesthetic design.
For more information ultra-slim and extremely flexible power solution visit:
Toughpower Ultra Slim 65W
Find more details here
Toughpower Ultra Slim 90W
Find more details here
Latest News Posts
- Daimler using Baidu technology to help offer more connected functions
- Officials say social networking, hookup apps leading to spike in STDs
- Apple rumored to have 10nm processors being tested over at TSMC
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- The Rock breaks surprise world record on 'San Andreas' publicity trail
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications