V3 Gaming PCs Now Available with NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 590 Graphics
V3 Gaming PC computers are now available with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590 graphics card. The GTX 590 is the latest and greatest graphics card from NVIDIA, sporting dual GPU's, a wealth of connectivity options, and the unmatched performance.
PRLog (Press Release) - Mar 24, 2011 - LOMITA, CA (March 24, 2011) - V3 Gaming, manufacturer of high-end computer systems, has announced the availability of the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 590 graphics card in its high-end Convoy and Avenger desktop computers. The GTX 590 is the most powerful DirectX 11 graphics card ever built, delivers high-end performance in an excellent physical design, and uses cutting-edge technology to provide a cooler and quieter gaming experience.
The new GeForce GTX 590 graphics card features dual 512-core GTX 500 GPUs and an extended vapor chamber cooler that harnesses the incredible power of the NVIDIA Fermi architecture efficiently and quietly. With a total of 1024 CUDA cores, 3GB of GDDR5 graphics memory, and three dual-link DVI ports as well as a mini display-port connector, the GTX 590 is the single most capable graphics card in existence.
"The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590 is truly a marvel of engineering and design. NVIDIA has managed to shoehorn two extremely powerful GPUs into a single high-performance graphics card that runs relatively cool and quiet." said Steven Chien, CEO of V3 Gaming PC.
As in the GeForce GTX 580 and GTX 570 cards before it, NVIDIA utilizes a vapor chamber heatsink design on the GTX 590, which improves thermal efficiency and allows the fan to run significantly slower, producing a dramatic reduction in noise. The physical shape of the graphics card and placement of the fan in the center provides improved air circulation over competing dual GPU graphics card designs.
Like all recent NVIDIA graphics cards, the GeForce GTX 590 supports Microsoft DirectX 11 technology, which makes it perfect for playing all of the latest games. What separates the GTX 590 from the rest of the pack, however, is its three dual-link DVI ports, making it the first product to support NVIDIA 3D VisionTM Surround technology on a single graphics card.
V3 Gaming PC desktops equipped with NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 590 graphics cards also support NVIDIA CUDA® and PhysX® technologies for the best computing experience possible. The GTX 590 can also be configured in Quad SLI® mode for the ultimate PC gaming experience. V3 Gaming PC recommends pairing this new graphics card with a capable processor to ensure an optimized gaming experience. All V3 Gaming PCs are backed by industry-leading lifetime labor and technical support services, as well as a 3-year limited warranty on parts.
# # #
V3 Gaming PC, headquartered in Lomita, California, is a manufacturer of bleeding-edge gaming computers and components designed for the enthusiast audience. Founded in 2010, V3's team consists of seasoned industry veterans with a reputation for producing the most well-built, well-supported computers on the market. For more information, visit http://www.v3gamingpc.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News Posts
- Analyst expects mobile app store revenue to hit $100 billion by 2020
- Unity announces SteamVR support, now works on the HTC Vive
- P.T. influenced game now coming to Xbox One and PS4, possibly VR
- Fox greenlights 'Deadpool' sequel before release of first
- Oculus founder says Rift pre-orders far outweigh dev kit orders
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance