Kingston Technology Launches HyperX T1 Series Memory
HyperX Thermal Xchange Technology at Core of New Look, Taller Heatspreader
Fountain Valley, CA -- November 12, 2008 -- Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is shipping select DDR3 and DDR2 HyperX® memory modules with new T1 heatspreaders. The taller heatspreaders utilize HyperX Thermal Xchange (HTX) technology to further diffuse heat buildup when overclocking. HTX technology is the latest innovation from Kingston's engineers who are dedicated to building the fastest memory for enthusiasts who push system performance.
"The HyperX T1 Series heatspreaders are made of heavy-duty extruded aluminum with extended fins and HTX technology for maximum thermal conditions when users take their systems to the extreme," said Dara Sun, product manager, Kingston®. "Any gamer or overclocker who intends to dominate with memory will want to use Kingston's T1 series, which is a great complement to our existing line of HyperX modules with the lower profile heatsink."
Leading with HyperX DDR3 kits designed specifically for Intel's new triple-channel Core i7 Processor in 2GHz, 1866- and 1800MHz frequencies, Kingston's new HyperX T1 series modules are also available in DDR2 1066- and 800MHz front side bus speeds.
Kingston HyperX is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support. For more detailed information please visit the Kingston Web site at http://www.kingston.com.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Malaysia, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America. For more information, please call 800-337-8410 or visit http://www.kingston.com.
Latest News Posts
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Report: Crytek Shanghai studio closes due to unpaid rent
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- Phanteks EVOLV MATX Micro-Tower Chassis Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti