Kingston Technology Launches HyperX T1 Series Memory
HyperX Thermal Xchange Technology at Core of New Look, Taller Heatspreader
Fountain Valley, CA -- November 12, 2008 -- Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is shipping select DDR3 and DDR2 HyperX® memory modules with new T1 heatspreaders. The taller heatspreaders utilize HyperX Thermal Xchange (HTX) technology to further diffuse heat buildup when overclocking. HTX technology is the latest innovation from Kingston's engineers who are dedicated to building the fastest memory for enthusiasts who push system performance.
"The HyperX T1 Series heatspreaders are made of heavy-duty extruded aluminum with extended fins and HTX technology for maximum thermal conditions when users take their systems to the extreme," said Dara Sun, product manager, Kingston®. "Any gamer or overclocker who intends to dominate with memory will want to use Kingston's T1 series, which is a great complement to our existing line of HyperX modules with the lower profile heatsink."
Leading with HyperX DDR3 kits designed specifically for Intel's new triple-channel Core i7 Processor in 2GHz, 1866- and 1800MHz frequencies, Kingston's new HyperX T1 series modules are also available in DDR2 1066- and 800MHz front side bus speeds.
Kingston HyperX is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support. For more detailed information please visit the Kingston Web site at http://www.kingston.com.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Malaysia, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America. For more information, please call 800-337-8410 or visit http://www.kingston.com.
Latest News Posts
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4