Kingston Technology Launches HyperX T1 Series Memory
HyperX Thermal Xchange Technology at Core of New Look, Taller Heatspreader
Fountain Valley, CA -- November 12, 2008 -- Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is shipping select DDR3 and DDR2 HyperX® memory modules with new T1 heatspreaders. The taller heatspreaders utilize HyperX Thermal Xchange (HTX) technology to further diffuse heat buildup when overclocking. HTX technology is the latest innovation from Kingston's engineers who are dedicated to building the fastest memory for enthusiasts who push system performance.
"The HyperX T1 Series heatspreaders are made of heavy-duty extruded aluminum with extended fins and HTX technology for maximum thermal conditions when users take their systems to the extreme," said Dara Sun, product manager, Kingston®. "Any gamer or overclocker who intends to dominate with memory will want to use Kingston's T1 series, which is a great complement to our existing line of HyperX modules with the lower profile heatsink."
Leading with HyperX DDR3 kits designed specifically for Intel's new triple-channel Core i7 Processor in 2GHz, 1866- and 1800MHz frequencies, Kingston's new HyperX T1 series modules are also available in DDR2 1066- and 800MHz front side bus speeds.
Kingston HyperX is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support. For more detailed information please visit the Kingston Web site at http://www.kingston.com.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Malaysia, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America. For more information, please call 800-337-8410 or visit http://www.kingston.com.
Latest News Posts
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand