CyberPower Blows Away the Benchmarks and the Competition With New Desktop PC Series Loaded with NVIDIA GTX 590
BALDWIN PARK, CA (March 24, 2011) - CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com a manufacturer of custom gaming machines, today announced a series of high-end desktop gaming systems based on NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 590 - "the fastest graphics card on the planet."
Powered by two GPUs, the new GTX 590 is the most powerful DirectX 11 graphics card on the market. With its sleek exterior that conceals dual 512-core GTX 500 GPUs and a custom vapor chamber cooling solution, the GeForce GTX 590 delivers high-end performance with style.
CyberPower will offer this lightening fast graphics card in many of its award winning systems including the Fang EVO series, Black Pearl, Gamer 3D and Xtreme FTW series of gaming PCs. In addition to the standard GeForce GTX 590, CyberPower will also be incorporating liquid-cooled GTX 590s into its cornerstone Fang EVO Black Mamba. Starting price for a CyberPower GeForce GTX 590-based system is $1,499.00
"The tremendous graphics performance and improved acoustics combined with the wealth of NVIDIA technologies make the GTX 590 the card to get for gamers and enthusiasts," said Eric Cheung, CEO of CyberPower.
CyberPower customers can be assured of ordering a custom system built for maximum gaming performance, including 3D, as well as for HD video, multitasking, multimedia, or sharing photos. CyberPower GeForce GTX 590-based systems deliver outstanding gaming experience with features such as: NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology to enable panoramic gaming across three screens in stereoscopic 3D from a single card; DirectX 11 tessellation to deliver detailed environments and characters; and PhysX and Quad SLI for dynamic real-time graphics and pairing two GTX 590 cards for unmatched performance.
CyberPower customers can configure their gaming system with a single dual GPU GTX 590 card and add additional cards depending on the model. All pre-built or custom configured gaming rig will feature GeForce GTX 590-compatible hardware such as motherboards from first tier manufacturers, as well as power supplies and cooling options to accommodate additional GPUs.
All CyberPower systems based on the GTX 590 series can be easily customized with a number of hard drive and/or SSD, optical drive, memory, and other peripheral component options at the company website. All systems will be able to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays.
CyberPower loads every system with Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Operating System with Service Pack 1 to enhance your gaming and multimedia experience and includes an industry-best 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufacturers and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming desktops, gaming notebooks and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- Google hit AI breakthrough that could be huge for self-driving cars
- SanDisk unveils huge 200GB microSD card for Android devices
- Concern in rising number of tax-related scams and cybercrime
- Samsung announces new Gear VR for the new Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge official, with 14nm CPU
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- overclocking guide
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop