Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Quattro for up to four SATA Hard Drives and SSDs
two adjustable fans | with USB3.0 and eSATA interface | MSRP 107.90 euros
Sharkoon's hard drive docking station series "QuickPort" gets an impressive increase: The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Quattro can simultaneously connect up to four unobstructed SATA data drives to a computer. The sturdy, black table device with a high-gloss front panel offers four expansion slots for 2.5 and 3.5 inch drives as well as 2.5 inch SSDs. All bays are compatible with both hard drive formats and equipped with an on/off switch, eject button and LED indicators for power supply (blue) and hard drive activity (red).
Two manually adjustable fans are used to cool the used data drive. The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Quattro provides a USB3.0 and eSATA port for computer access. The docking station supports hard drives with up to three Terabytes of storage capacity. For the connection of more hard drives through eSATA, a eSATA controller with port multiplier (PMP) is needed. The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Quattro measures 285 x 170 x 95 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 1030 grams. Shipping includes a brief instruction manual, power supply, USB3.0 cable and eSATA cable (both are 100 cm in length).
End customers can find the Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Quattro available for the suggested retail price of 107.90 euros in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com
Latest News Posts
- Internet playboy celebrity called out - Dan Bilzerian shares morals
- ASUS set to unveil a new Android tablet line called ZenPad at Computex
- Naughty Dog rumored to soon unveil Uncharted Remastered for the PS4
- Colorful is aiming to become second largest GPU vendor
- Apple appoints Jony Ive as the company's first Chief Design Officer
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Innodisk Showcasing Internet of Vehicles at Computex 2015
- Giada Announces 3.5" Fanless Embedded Board with Rich Connectivity for Industrial Control and Digital Signage - EN-N2807DL
- FSP Announces World's First Notebook Adapter/USB 3.0 Hub
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX