Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Quattro for up to four SATA Hard Drives and SSDs
two adjustable fans | with USB3.0 and eSATA interface | MSRP 107.90 euros
Sharkoon's hard drive docking station series "QuickPort" gets an impressive increase: The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Quattro can simultaneously connect up to four unobstructed SATA data drives to a computer. The sturdy, black table device with a high-gloss front panel offers four expansion slots for 2.5 and 3.5 inch drives as well as 2.5 inch SSDs. All bays are compatible with both hard drive formats and equipped with an on/off switch, eject button and LED indicators for power supply (blue) and hard drive activity (red).
Two manually adjustable fans are used to cool the used data drive. The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Quattro provides a USB3.0 and eSATA port for computer access. The docking station supports hard drives with up to three Terabytes of storage capacity. For the connection of more hard drives through eSATA, a eSATA controller with port multiplier (PMP) is needed. The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Quattro measures 285 x 170 x 95 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 1030 grams. Shipping includes a brief instruction manual, power supply, USB3.0 cable and eSATA cable (both are 100 cm in length).
End customers can find the Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Quattro available for the suggested retail price of 107.90 euros in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com
Latest News Posts
- Lawyer: Edward Snowden wants to return to US if given fair trial
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- Set off 'John Wick' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Roadshow
- GIGABYTE X99-UD4 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- ScaleUp 3,000mAh Portable Battery with LCD Review
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams