Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Quattro for up to four SATA Hard Drives and SSDs
two adjustable fans | with USB3.0 and eSATA interface | MSRP 107.90 euros
Sharkoon's hard drive docking station series "QuickPort" gets an impressive increase: The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Quattro can simultaneously connect up to four unobstructed SATA data drives to a computer. The sturdy, black table device with a high-gloss front panel offers four expansion slots for 2.5 and 3.5 inch drives as well as 2.5 inch SSDs. All bays are compatible with both hard drive formats and equipped with an on/off switch, eject button and LED indicators for power supply (blue) and hard drive activity (red).
Two manually adjustable fans are used to cool the used data drive. The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Quattro provides a USB3.0 and eSATA port for computer access. The docking station supports hard drives with up to three Terabytes of storage capacity. For the connection of more hard drives through eSATA, a eSATA controller with port multiplier (PMP) is needed. The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Quattro measures 285 x 170 x 95 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 1030 grams. Shipping includes a brief instruction manual, power supply, USB3.0 cable and eSATA cable (both are 100 cm in length).
End customers can find the Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Quattro available for the suggested retail price of 107.90 euros in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com
Latest News Posts
- Rockstar gets into the Halloween spirit with GTA Online
- Nintendo Switch handheld delivers console-quality gaming
- Microsoft drop Shocktober sale a week before Halloween
- Nintendo Switch to have wide array of hardware add-ons
- Heavy Rain and Detroit developer experimenting with VR
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications