Corsair Announces Windowed Side Panel Kit for the Graphite Series 600T Mid-Tower PC Case
- Versatile replacement side panel includes clear window and mesh panel options -
FREMONT, California - March 22nd, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the availability of a windowed side panel for their award-winning Graphite Series 600T PC case.
The replacement side panel features an impact-resistant acrylic plastic clear window for showing off components when the case is closed. The customer has the further option of replacing the window with the included mesh insert that matches the look of the mesh grilles on the front and top of the case. The mesh side panel doesn't just look good - it includes mounting points for adding up to four 120mm fans for improved cooling performance.
"Our Graphite Series 600T case provides builder friendly, full-tower features in a mid-tower design, with an emphasis on style. PC enthusiasts often like to customize and show off their builds, and we're pleased to provide them a way to display their creativity and expertise." said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "Providing a mesh panel option with integrated fan mounts gives overclockers and performance fanatics an option for even more cooling performance."
Images can be downloaded here.
The Side Panel with Window and Mesh inserts for the Graphite Series 600T is available for purchase from Corsair.com for $29.99 USD. For more information on this and other accessories for Corsair cases, please visit the Corsair web site.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX has a 60% chance at succeeding, says analyst
- iPad Pro chip A9X broken down, specs revealed
- AMD Crimson driver causing fan issues, hotfix incoming
- Apacer announces new Panther 2666MHz DDR4 RAM modules
- Police called due to altercation between eSports pro and journalist
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis