Corsair Announces Windowed Side Panel Kit for the Graphite Series 600T Mid-Tower PC Case
- Versatile replacement side panel includes clear window and mesh panel options -
FREMONT, California - March 22nd, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the availability of a windowed side panel for their award-winning Graphite Series 600T PC case.
The replacement side panel features an impact-resistant acrylic plastic clear window for showing off components when the case is closed. The customer has the further option of replacing the window with the included mesh insert that matches the look of the mesh grilles on the front and top of the case. The mesh side panel doesn't just look good - it includes mounting points for adding up to four 120mm fans for improved cooling performance.
"Our Graphite Series 600T case provides builder friendly, full-tower features in a mid-tower design, with an emphasis on style. PC enthusiasts often like to customize and show off their builds, and we're pleased to provide them a way to display their creativity and expertise." said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "Providing a mesh panel option with integrated fan mounts gives overclockers and performance fanatics an option for even more cooling performance."
Images can be downloaded here.
The Side Panel with Window and Mesh inserts for the Graphite Series 600T is available for purchase from Corsair.com for $29.99 USD. For more information on this and other accessories for Corsair cases, please visit the Corsair web site.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- NVIDIA Shield update adds support for Netflix HDR, Plex, Dolby Atmos
- eBay's new flash sale is perfect for extra Steam Summer Sale savings
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- GIGABYTE X99-Designare EX (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card