SuperTalent Announces a new USB 3.0 Flash Drive
USB3.0 Performance at a USB 2.0 Price
San Jose, California - March 21, 2011 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced a new USB 3.0 flash drive, the USB 3.0 Express DUO 2-CH.
Featuring a cap-less industrial design, the USB 3.0 Express DUO 2-CH, now features a black "piano finished" plastic housing that twists to reveal and conceal the USB 3.0 port inside.
The 2-channel design of the Express Duo 2-CH can top over 67MB/s when plugged into a USB 3.0 port, yet remains fully-backward compatible to USB 2.0… and for about the same price.
This new flash drive also comes pre-installed with Microsoft Security EssentialsTM, real-time protection for your home PC that guards against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. Our USB 3.0 drive makes it easy to install this software on all of your PCs.
"Here’s a USB 3.0 drive that performs, yet stays on budget. There’s simply really no reason to buy a USB 2.0 flash drive anymore" CH Lee COO of SuperTalent.
This new line of Mac DDR3 memory includes products for Apple's most popular desktop and notebook operating systems.
Now shipping all capacities at SuperBiiz.com
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state- of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- 'Warcraft' movie set for a delay
- Cybersecurity market receiving strong boost from increasing VC funds
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 Error Code 10 and 15
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic 2100mAh Battery Pack Review
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X