SuperTalent Announces a new USB 3.0 Flash Drive
USB3.0 Performance at a USB 2.0 Price
San Jose, California - March 21, 2011 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced a new USB 3.0 flash drive, the USB 3.0 Express DUO 2-CH.
Featuring a cap-less industrial design, the USB 3.0 Express DUO 2-CH, now features a black "piano finished" plastic housing that twists to reveal and conceal the USB 3.0 port inside.
The 2-channel design of the Express Duo 2-CH can top over 67MB/s when plugged into a USB 3.0 port, yet remains fully-backward compatible to USB 2.0… and for about the same price.
This new flash drive also comes pre-installed with Microsoft Security EssentialsTM, real-time protection for your home PC that guards against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. Our USB 3.0 drive makes it easy to install this software on all of your PCs.
"Here’s a USB 3.0 drive that performs, yet stays on budget. There’s simply really no reason to buy a USB 2.0 flash drive anymore" CH Lee COO of SuperTalent.
This new line of Mac DDR3 memory includes products for Apple's most popular desktop and notebook operating systems.
Now shipping all capacities at SuperBiiz.com
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state- of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Dark Souls III has a beautifully dramatic opening cinematic
- Google might be planning on launching new VR headset later this year
- MSI launches GT72S G Tobii gaming laptop with eye-tracking, GTX 980M
- MIT chip promises to bring neural-networks to your mobile phone
- PSA: Going to see Deadpool on Friday? Stay for the post-credits scene
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance