SuperTalent Announces a new USB 3.0 Flash Drive
USB3.0 Performance at a USB 2.0 Price
San Jose, California - March 21, 2011 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced a new USB 3.0 flash drive, the USB 3.0 Express DUO 2-CH.
Featuring a cap-less industrial design, the USB 3.0 Express DUO 2-CH, now features a black "piano finished" plastic housing that twists to reveal and conceal the USB 3.0 port inside.
The 2-channel design of the Express Duo 2-CH can top over 67MB/s when plugged into a USB 3.0 port, yet remains fully-backward compatible to USB 2.0… and for about the same price.
This new flash drive also comes pre-installed with Microsoft Security EssentialsTM, real-time protection for your home PC that guards against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. Our USB 3.0 drive makes it easy to install this software on all of your PCs.
"Here’s a USB 3.0 drive that performs, yet stays on budget. There’s simply really no reason to buy a USB 2.0 flash drive anymore" CH Lee COO of SuperTalent.
This new line of Mac DDR3 memory includes products for Apple's most popular desktop and notebook operating systems.
Now shipping all capacities at SuperBiiz.com
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state- of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99