SuperTalent Announces a new USB 3.0 Flash Drive
USB3.0 Performance at a USB 2.0 Price
San Jose, California - March 21, 2011 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced a new USB 3.0 flash drive, the USB 3.0 Express DUO 2-CH.
Featuring a cap-less industrial design, the USB 3.0 Express DUO 2-CH, now features a black "piano finished" plastic housing that twists to reveal and conceal the USB 3.0 port inside.
The 2-channel design of the Express Duo 2-CH can top over 67MB/s when plugged into a USB 3.0 port, yet remains fully-backward compatible to USB 2.0… and for about the same price.
This new flash drive also comes pre-installed with Microsoft Security EssentialsTM, real-time protection for your home PC that guards against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. Our USB 3.0 drive makes it easy to install this software on all of your PCs.
"Here’s a USB 3.0 drive that performs, yet stays on budget. There’s simply really no reason to buy a USB 2.0 flash drive anymore" CH Lee COO of SuperTalent.
This new line of Mac DDR3 memory includes products for Apple's most popular desktop and notebook operating systems.
Now shipping all capacities at SuperBiiz.com
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state- of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will not include headphone jack
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand