Lexar Media, a leading global provider of memory products for digital media, today introduced Crucial DDR3-1333MHz RDIMM BOM-controlled server DRAM for customers who require a Bill of Material (BOM), revision control, as well as Product Change Notices (PCNs). BOM-control applies to the DRAM component, register, and PCB of eligible Crucial server memory modules. The new BOM-controlled server memory is covered by the Crucial Reliance Server Program, and enables registered partners to stay ahead of product changes, reduce the frequency of memory qualifications that occur due to memory revisions, and ultimately optimize productivity. Participating customers with Crucial BOM-controlled server memory will receive at least 30 day advanced notification of pending module revisions.
Crucial DDR3-1333MHz RDIMM BOM-controlled server memory is halogen-free, RoHS compliant, and will be validated on Intel CPUs and platforms; 2GB, 4GB and 8GB densities are now available for sampling and qualification. For additional information on how to purchase BOM-controlled server memory, contact your Crucial memory provider, or visit this page for details and qualifications.
At Crucial, we are committed to identifying and delivering high-quality products and programs that meet the needs and challenges of our customers. As part of the Crucial Reliance Program, this new product offering further helps our business and channel customers meet their enterprise goals," said Michael Moreland, worldwide product manager for Crucial DRAM. "As memory components advance, this new BOM-controlled server memory offering provides our customers with a predictable supply of quality product and can ultimately result in the reduction of time spent qualifying new memory modules."
The Crucial Reliance Server Program includes limited-lifetime warranties and dedicated toll-free support, with additional program benefits such as on-site spares, cross-shipment for speedy exchange of warranty replacements, and bulk shipping options. Visit http://www.crucial.com/server to learn more about participation in the Crucial Reliance Server Program.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 4 with a bonus $100 gift card as Slim nears
- How to make a living taking down hackers
- Battlefield 1 beta will run for eight days
- Turn into a certified hacker with premium training
- Samsung begins shipping its Dolby Atmos soundbars
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- Reeven Polariz RFC-04 Fan Controller Review
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller