Cubitek Turning More Heads With All-Aluminum PC Cases
Introducing the Tank Series
March 15, 2011, New Taipei City, Taiwan - Cubitek Co. Ltd., a Taiwan-based manufacturer of uniquely designed computer cases, is pleased to announce the release of the Tank series of PC chassis. The XL-Tank, the HPTX-Tank, and the Mini-Tank are all made with black, hairline-brushed anodized aluminum and able to accept high-end VGA cards, including the ATI Radeon HD 5970. Painstakingly designed, the Tank series computer chassis are built to give gamers and enthusiasts the silence, functionality, and sexiness of high-end all-aluminum cases at reasonable prices.
Cooled by a huge 230mm intake fan and three 140mm exhaust fans, Cubitek's super mid-tower XL-Tank has six 3.5" HDD mounts, two 2.5" HDD mounts, and four 5.25" ODD mounts. XL-ATX, CEB, ATX, Micro-ATX, or Mini-ITX motherboards are all compatible in the XL-Tank. Maximum CPU cooler height is 190mm. There are eight PCI slots, able to mount VGA cards up to 310mm long, and a support column that keeps long, high-end, VGA cards from bending. There is over 220mm of space for power-supply units to mount at the base of the XL-Tank. Dimensions of Cubitek's XL-Tank computer case stand at 230 x 490 x 525mm (W, H, D). More details and a picture gallery can be found by visiting the Cubitek XL-Tank's Product Page.
This full-tower case was specifically designed for the EVGA SR-2 motherboard. However, it also mounts E-ATX, CEB, ATX, Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX motherboards and has ten PCI slots, able to accept graphics cards as long as 340mm, while preventing bending damage with a VGA support column. A huge 230mm intake fan and three 140mm exhaust fans keep components cool. To give users more flexibility, the location of the two, top-panel fans can be adjusted. Large CPU coolers can also be used with a maximum height of 190mm. Users can mount nine 3.5" HDDs, two 2.5" HDDs and five 5.25" ODDs. There is over 220mm of space for power-supply units to mount at the base of the HPTX-Tank. Dimensions of Cubitek's HPTX-Tank computer case stand at 230 x 600 x 610mm (W, H, D). More details and pictures can be found by visiting the Cubitek HPTX-Tank's Product Page.
This is the world's first mini-ITX chassis designed purely for gaming. In addition to mounting a mini-ITX motherboard, this case accepts CPU coolers as high as 160mm and two VGA cards as long as 340mm. One 140mm front-panel intake fan, one top-panel 140mm exhaust fan and one rear-panel 120mm exhaust fan protect components from heat damage. Four 3.5" HDDs, two 2.5" HDDs and two 5.25" ODDs can be mounted in Cubitek's Mini-Tank. P/S2 power-supply units, up to 200mm long, easily mount at the base of the case. The "mini" dimensions and high-end VGA card capabilities of Cubitek's Mini-Tank give users a small case with a big heart. Dimensions of Cubitek's Mini-Tank computer case stand at 256 x 320 x 400mm (W, H, D). More details and pictures can be found by visiting the Cubitek Mini-Tank's Product Page.
All three cases come with two USB 3.0 ports, one e-SATA port, and HD+AC97 audio ports, plus tool-less HDD mounts using thumb-screws and anti-vibration rubber-rings. Air-filters are included in front of the intake fans and rubber-lined holes for LCS can be found on the back of all of these cases. Venting beneath the PSU mounts as well as in the PCI brackets to further enhance airflow can be found as well. Cubitek includes a 5.25" to 3.5" converter, for users who prefer to increase storage, with each case.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 lets you play as Corvo or Emily, has dynamic endings
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience