Cubitek Turning More Heads With All-Aluminum PC Cases
Introducing the Tank Series
March 15, 2011, New Taipei City, Taiwan - Cubitek Co. Ltd., a Taiwan-based manufacturer of uniquely designed computer cases, is pleased to announce the release of the Tank series of PC chassis. The XL-Tank, the HPTX-Tank, and the Mini-Tank are all made with black, hairline-brushed anodized aluminum and able to accept high-end VGA cards, including the ATI Radeon HD 5970. Painstakingly designed, the Tank series computer chassis are built to give gamers and enthusiasts the silence, functionality, and sexiness of high-end all-aluminum cases at reasonable prices.
Cooled by a huge 230mm intake fan and three 140mm exhaust fans, Cubitek's super mid-tower XL-Tank has six 3.5" HDD mounts, two 2.5" HDD mounts, and four 5.25" ODD mounts. XL-ATX, CEB, ATX, Micro-ATX, or Mini-ITX motherboards are all compatible in the XL-Tank. Maximum CPU cooler height is 190mm. There are eight PCI slots, able to mount VGA cards up to 310mm long, and a support column that keeps long, high-end, VGA cards from bending. There is over 220mm of space for power-supply units to mount at the base of the XL-Tank. Dimensions of Cubitek's XL-Tank computer case stand at 230 x 490 x 525mm (W, H, D). More details and a picture gallery can be found by visiting the Cubitek XL-Tank's Product Page.
This full-tower case was specifically designed for the EVGA SR-2 motherboard. However, it also mounts E-ATX, CEB, ATX, Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX motherboards and has ten PCI slots, able to accept graphics cards as long as 340mm, while preventing bending damage with a VGA support column. A huge 230mm intake fan and three 140mm exhaust fans keep components cool. To give users more flexibility, the location of the two, top-panel fans can be adjusted. Large CPU coolers can also be used with a maximum height of 190mm. Users can mount nine 3.5" HDDs, two 2.5" HDDs and five 5.25" ODDs. There is over 220mm of space for power-supply units to mount at the base of the HPTX-Tank. Dimensions of Cubitek's HPTX-Tank computer case stand at 230 x 600 x 610mm (W, H, D). More details and pictures can be found by visiting the Cubitek HPTX-Tank's Product Page.
This is the world's first mini-ITX chassis designed purely for gaming. In addition to mounting a mini-ITX motherboard, this case accepts CPU coolers as high as 160mm and two VGA cards as long as 340mm. One 140mm front-panel intake fan, one top-panel 140mm exhaust fan and one rear-panel 120mm exhaust fan protect components from heat damage. Four 3.5" HDDs, two 2.5" HDDs and two 5.25" ODDs can be mounted in Cubitek's Mini-Tank. P/S2 power-supply units, up to 200mm long, easily mount at the base of the case. The "mini" dimensions and high-end VGA card capabilities of Cubitek's Mini-Tank give users a small case with a big heart. Dimensions of Cubitek's Mini-Tank computer case stand at 256 x 320 x 400mm (W, H, D). More details and pictures can be found by visiting the Cubitek Mini-Tank's Product Page.
All three cases come with two USB 3.0 ports, one e-SATA port, and HD+AC97 audio ports, plus tool-less HDD mounts using thumb-screws and anti-vibration rubber-rings. Air-filters are included in front of the intake fans and rubber-lined holes for LCS can be found on the back of all of these cases. Venting beneath the PSU mounts as well as in the PCI brackets to further enhance airflow can be found as well. Cubitek includes a 5.25" to 3.5" converter, for users who prefer to increase storage, with each case.
Latest News Posts
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- Nintendo unboxes the Nintendo Switch
- NieR: Automata PC release date 'accidentally' revealed
- Nintendo Switch launch game exceeds console's storage
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood