ZOTAC Debuts New Mainstream Graphics Cards
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today debuts a pair of new mainstream graphics cards with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti and GTX 550 Ti AMP! Edition. The new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series is designed for maximum performance per watt while delivering an outstanding 3D gaming experience.
Equipped with an ultra-wide 192-bit memory interface paired with lightning-fast GDDR5 memory, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series delivers 70-percent more memory bandwidth than previous generations for an extra performance kick in the latest Microsoft DirectX 11 enabled games and applications. A large 1GB of video memory ensures the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series does not sacrifice performance for visual quality.
"Each new generation of graphics processors enables us to push 3D performance further and add new features. With the new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series we are able to improve performance while keeping power requirements very low for maximum performance-per-watt," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series is optimized for mainstream gamers that demand maximum performance at 1680x1050 resolutions with 4x anti-aliasing for smooth-as-butter frame rates and crystal clear visuals. When more performance is desired, up to two ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series can combine using NVIDIA SLI technology for nearly double the performance.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series.
Latest News Posts
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- Lost 'Star Trek: Original Series' 35mm footage located, Blu-ray coming
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- Verizon reportedly buying Yahoo for $5 billion
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio