ZOTAC Debuts New Mainstream Graphics Cards
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today debuts a pair of new mainstream graphics cards with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti and GTX 550 Ti AMP! Edition. The new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series is designed for maximum performance per watt while delivering an outstanding 3D gaming experience.
Equipped with an ultra-wide 192-bit memory interface paired with lightning-fast GDDR5 memory, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series delivers 70-percent more memory bandwidth than previous generations for an extra performance kick in the latest Microsoft DirectX 11 enabled games and applications. A large 1GB of video memory ensures the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series does not sacrifice performance for visual quality.
"Each new generation of graphics processors enables us to push 3D performance further and add new features. With the new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series we are able to improve performance while keeping power requirements very low for maximum performance-per-watt," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series is optimized for mainstream gamers that demand maximum performance at 1680x1050 resolutions with 4x anti-aliasing for smooth-as-butter frame rates and crystal clear visuals. When more performance is desired, up to two ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series can combine using NVIDIA SLI technology for nearly double the performance.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti series.
Latest News Posts
- Frinkiac is an incredible Simpsons-centric search engine
- Far Cry Primal is more vertical and lets you be a rock climber
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 2.0 breaks the game, fixes little
- Bethesda forced someone to destroy vinyl records to get their refund
- Explore ancient virus' with the Internet Archives malware museum
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform