Lantic release new GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5
Complying with the raising of production yield of TSMC's 40nm process, video chipset's performance has been improved and NVIDIA accelerate the update rate of its product line. Today Lantic launch its GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5 - the newest addition to the GeForce® GTX 500 lineup - for increasing consumers' opportunity of selection.
The Lantic GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5 video card uses the NVIDIA 40nm process GF116 core, equipped with 192 CUDA stream processors and 32 texture units. It supports the DirectX 11 effects specification, Power of 3D Vision and PhysX and full HD hardware decoding technology. Lantic GTX550 Tis core frequency is 1040MHz, stream processor frequency is 1800MHz, and memory frequency is as high as 4400MHz; as for the output, its interface is equipped with the all-round combination of DVI/HDMI, supports dual monitor output, satisfies the displaying need of various types of users.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp pulls out of the TV business in the US after financial problems
- Chinese Galaxy S6 owners can remove Samsung's bloatware
- Modders tease prototype Iron Man mod for Grand Theft Auto V
- Microsoft will have HoloLens ready for developers within a year
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands receives hands-on gameplay, co-op videos
- I'm baaaaack
- B85-DGS Bios update
- Ant-Man (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme4 second pci-express problem
- Z77 motherboards missing Windows 10 drivers?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis