Lantic release new GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5
Complying with the raising of production yield of TSMC's 40nm process, video chipset's performance has been improved and NVIDIA accelerate the update rate of its product line. Today Lantic launch its GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5 - the newest addition to the GeForce® GTX 500 lineup - for increasing consumers' opportunity of selection.
The Lantic GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5 video card uses the NVIDIA 40nm process GF116 core, equipped with 192 CUDA stream processors and 32 texture units. It supports the DirectX 11 effects specification, Power of 3D Vision and PhysX and full HD hardware decoding technology. Lantic GTX550 Tis core frequency is 1040MHz, stream processor frequency is 1800MHz, and memory frequency is as high as 4400MHz; as for the output, its interface is equipped with the all-round combination of DVI/HDMI, supports dual monitor output, satisfies the displaying need of various types of users.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss: 'We aren't motivated by beating Sony'
- ARK: Survival Evolved developer has no ETA on DX12 patch
- The Witcher 3 receives a new 15GB patch, with a 13-page changelog
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent