Lantic release new GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5
Complying with the raising of production yield of TSMC's 40nm process, video chipset's performance has been improved and NVIDIA accelerate the update rate of its product line. Today Lantic launch its GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5 - the newest addition to the GeForce® GTX 500 lineup - for increasing consumers' opportunity of selection.
The Lantic GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5 video card uses the NVIDIA 40nm process GF116 core, equipped with 192 CUDA stream processors and 32 texture units. It supports the DirectX 11 effects specification, Power of 3D Vision and PhysX and full HD hardware decoding technology. Lantic GTX550 Tis core frequency is 1040MHz, stream processor frequency is 1800MHz, and memory frequency is as high as 4400MHz; as for the output, its interface is equipped with the all-round combination of DVI/HDMI, supports dual monitor output, satisfies the displaying need of various types of users.
Latest News Posts
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Corsair launches Bulldog SFF chassis and Lapdog mechanical keyboards
- G.Skill's TridentZ DDR4 RAM overclocked to an insane 5GHz
- HP teases a high-end PC backpack for VR, still a work in progress
- Corsair's custom-built Dominator Platinum RAM for ASUS ROG announced
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards