Gainward GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024MB "Golden Sample"
Supercharge your PC with amazing performance and more memory bandwidth!
As the leading brand in enthusiastic graphics cards, Gainward proudly launches its Gainward GeForce GTX 550 Ti series; Gainward GTX 550 Ti 1024MB "Golden Sample" and Gainward GTX 550 Ti 1024MB standard, design especially for PC gamers with a competitive price. In a great price/performance segment, GeForce GTX 550 Ti(GF116) inherits the revolutionary technology, Fermi 2.0 architecture; is bound to outshine and convulse its rival, the red camp HD 5770 in every single way. Brand new Gainward GTX 550 Ti is engineered to improve 20% better perf/watt and 28% faster performance than GTS 450.
Every single "Golden Sample" has gone through the same strict burn-in test and is able to deliver spectacular reliability and performance. Gainward GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024MB "Golden Sample" operates the extreme clock rate and ensures the best stability under aggressive over-clocking. Gainward invents GTX 550 Ti 1024MB "Golden Sample" pre-overclocked near 11% from 900MHz to 1,000MHz for all 192 CUDA Cores and from 2,050MHz to whopping 2,200MHz for 1 GB GDDR5 192 bits memory bank, equivalent bandwidth is up to 105.6 GB/sec, which is 83% boosted from standard GTS 450. It is equipped with brand new cover design and capped with Gainward Great 8 cm (GR8) Fan with 11 leaves which has increased 22% air flow to provide superior thermal performance and gaming stability. From its performance segment, Gainward GTX 550 Ti 1024MB "Golden Sample" can not only beat HD 5770 at DirectX10 but also outperforms it proudly by 35% at DirectX11. Gainward GTX 550 Ti 1024MB "Golden Sample" with amazing gaming performance and a great price tag, offers an outstanding C/P value (Capability over Price), even better than HD 6850. It's without a doubt that Gainward GTX 550 Ti 1024MB "Golden Sample" has the performance, sustainability, and most importantly with a great price tag.
Gainward GeForce GTX 550 Ti standard edition leverages the same GF116 GPU and incorporates all enhanced features. Capped with GR8, 11 leaves Fan and rugged Japan-made solid-state capacitors, Gainward GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024MB retains excellent thermal performance and great stability under aggressive over-clocking. It leaves lots of head room for exercising over-clocking maneuver by Gainward awarding winning Expertool utility and the over-clocking behavior is rather linear and predictable.
Gainward GTX 550 Ti series has an amazing performance upgrade in SLI configuration, powerful SLI for 1920x1080 gaming which provides excellent smooth FPS and superlative details. It fully adopts all DirectX 11 state of the art technology, providing more than 2.5x the DirectX 11 geometry processing power of competitive solution. From NVIDIA® 3D Vision to Surround multi-monitor gaming, PhysX® and the unbeatable power of NVIDIA® SLI® with Gainward GeForce GTX 550 Ti series, you know you can enjoy more.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition