Synology® NAS Servers DS508, DS408, RS408/RS408-RP Now Support 1.5TB Hard Drive
Taipei, Taiwan-November 07, 2008-Synology® Inc. today announced the compatibility of its NAS products with one new hard drive model namely the Seagate 1.5TB model ST31500341AS. This hard drive model has successfully passed a series of stress and compatibility tests in the Synology laboratory and proved to be fully compatible with Synology DS508, DS408, and RS408/RS408-RP.
"We have received strong request of using Synology NAS products with 1.5TB hard drives," commented Edward Lin, marketing director of Synology, "and the compatibility of the Seagate 1.5TB drive with other Synology NAS models will be published on the Synology official website as soon as the testing process finishes." With more hard drive manufacturers releasing to the market 1.5TB models, Synology will continuously include these drives in its testing list.
To view the complete supported hard drive models list, visit: http://synology.com/enu/support/help-page.php?q_id=130
Synology at a Glance
Synology Inc., founded in April 2000 by a duo experienced in system designing and marketing, is a dedicated Network Attached Storage (NAS) products provider located in the Taipei city, Taiwan. With a staunch and united team organization, Synology creates and brings forth NAS servers of originality for the global market. Under the breezy yet conscientious team work, Synology embodies the spirit of vitality, creativity, specialty, and versatility, implanting a new breath into the staid NAS business. With our sustained and substantial investment in research and development, Synology is pursing the laurels of contemporary NAS industry on an international scale.
Synology NAS Servers are designed to fulfill its customers' need of security, performance, energy saving, and functionality on a broad range around the globe from prosumers to corporations. Moreover, to practice commitment made to its widespread customers and to provide every possible means of satisfactory services, Synology is using its best endeavors to the establishment a fully developed customer support and service team. Having a vision beyond the visible, Synology NAS Servers signify -Value.
Latest News Posts
- Former Microsoft exec Peter Moore recounts the Red Ring of Death chaos
- Nintendo defends itself after criticism from an extremely quiet E3
- Analyst: Less than 1% revenue generated from Apple Music
- Spotify pulls Prince's music catalog, per the musician's request
- Jaguar R&D chief isn't interested in creating full autonomous vehicles
- Intel Core i7-5775C 3.3GHz Broadwell LGA-1150 CPU Performance Overview
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive