Synology® NAS Servers DS508, DS408, RS408/RS408-RP Now Support 1.5TB Hard Drive
Taipei, Taiwan-November 07, 2008-Synology® Inc. today announced the compatibility of its NAS products with one new hard drive model namely the Seagate 1.5TB model ST31500341AS. This hard drive model has successfully passed a series of stress and compatibility tests in the Synology laboratory and proved to be fully compatible with Synology DS508, DS408, and RS408/RS408-RP.
"We have received strong request of using Synology NAS products with 1.5TB hard drives," commented Edward Lin, marketing director of Synology, "and the compatibility of the Seagate 1.5TB drive with other Synology NAS models will be published on the Synology official website as soon as the testing process finishes." With more hard drive manufacturers releasing to the market 1.5TB models, Synology will continuously include these drives in its testing list.
To view the complete supported hard drive models list, visit: http://synology.com/enu/support/help-page.php?q_id=130
Synology at a Glance
Synology Inc., founded in April 2000 by a duo experienced in system designing and marketing, is a dedicated Network Attached Storage (NAS) products provider located in the Taipei city, Taiwan. With a staunch and united team organization, Synology creates and brings forth NAS servers of originality for the global market. Under the breezy yet conscientious team work, Synology embodies the spirit of vitality, creativity, specialty, and versatility, implanting a new breath into the staid NAS business. With our sustained and substantial investment in research and development, Synology is pursing the laurels of contemporary NAS industry on an international scale.
Synology NAS Servers are designed to fulfill its customers' need of security, performance, energy saving, and functionality on a broad range around the globe from prosumers to corporations. Moreover, to practice commitment made to its widespread customers and to provide every possible means of satisfactory services, Synology is using its best endeavors to the establishment a fully developed customer support and service team. Having a vision beyond the visible, Synology NAS Servers signify -Value.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand