Announcing BitFenix Ninja Fans Contest
Submit your best ninja impression and win a shiny-new Shinobi chassis
(BitFenix Design Lab, March 14, 2011) - This past week, BitFenix launched its latest gaming chassis: Shinobi. To celebrate its release, BitFenix is holding a fun contest for BitFenix fans everywhere. Named the BitFenix Ninja Fans Contest, fans can upload a photo of their best ninja impression for a chance to win a brand new Shinobi chassis!
"Our new Shinobi chassis embodies both silence and efficiency, two very important qualities all ninja must have," says David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "With the BitFenix Ninja Fans contest, fans can show the world just how stealthy and ninja-like they can be!"
Entering the contest is easy:
1. Go to the BitFenix Facebook Page (http://facebook.bitfenix.com) and click "Like"
2. Find the Ninja Fans tab and fill in the contest form
3. Go to the BitFenix Ninja Fans Contest page (http://ninja.bitfenix.com) and submit a photo of your best ninja impression
At the end of the contest period, the top ten user-rated photos will be selected and BitFenix will award the two best entries a brand new Shinobi Window chassis!
Those who don't want to submit a photo can also win by voting on their favorite photos on the BitFenix Ninja Fans Contest page ( http://ninja.bitfenix.com ). Each vote counts as one ballot, so the more photos you vote on, the greater your chances of winning! At the end of the contest period, one lucky voter will receive a Shinobi chassis!
To enter the contest, head over to the BitFenix Facebook page: http://facebook.bitfenix.com
Full contest details can be found here: http://bit.ly/e85csy
For more information on BitFenix, visit: http://www.bitfenix.com
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft boss says Xbox 'needs to do better' in European markets
- Garmin shows Edge 520 GPS, including Strava Live functionality
- Get Your Amazon Web Services Certification With This Bundle
- Star Wars Battlefront based on 'absolute core' from the movies
- Sony raising $4 billion, will go all-in with camera sensors
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - The Battle of Android
- BIOS Disk Boot Option settings don't hold (GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK)
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive