Announcing BitFenix Ninja Fans Contest
Submit your best ninja impression and win a shiny-new Shinobi chassis
(BitFenix Design Lab, March 14, 2011) - This past week, BitFenix launched its latest gaming chassis: Shinobi. To celebrate its release, BitFenix is holding a fun contest for BitFenix fans everywhere. Named the BitFenix Ninja Fans Contest, fans can upload a photo of their best ninja impression for a chance to win a brand new Shinobi chassis!
"Our new Shinobi chassis embodies both silence and efficiency, two very important qualities all ninja must have," says David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "With the BitFenix Ninja Fans contest, fans can show the world just how stealthy and ninja-like they can be!"
Entering the contest is easy:
1. Go to the BitFenix Facebook Page (http://facebook.bitfenix.com) and click "Like"
2. Find the Ninja Fans tab and fill in the contest form
3. Go to the BitFenix Ninja Fans Contest page (http://ninja.bitfenix.com) and submit a photo of your best ninja impression
At the end of the contest period, the top ten user-rated photos will be selected and BitFenix will award the two best entries a brand new Shinobi Window chassis!
Those who don't want to submit a photo can also win by voting on their favorite photos on the BitFenix Ninja Fans Contest page ( http://ninja.bitfenix.com ). Each vote counts as one ballot, so the more photos you vote on, the greater your chances of winning! At the end of the contest period, one lucky voter will receive a Shinobi chassis!
To enter the contest, head over to the BitFenix Facebook page: http://facebook.bitfenix.com
Full contest details can be found here: http://bit.ly/e85csy
For more information on BitFenix, visit: http://www.bitfenix.com
Latest News Posts
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- Fully prep for the ITIL Foundation Exam for just $39
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience