EVERCOOL Transformer CPU Cooler Series-the silent cooling
Taipei, Taiwan-2011-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd. The special feature of Transformer cpu cooler series is the shining silver look that is eye-catching in the various CPU coolers with hard impression. Both Transformer 4 Plus and new launched Transformer 3 provide silent cooling performance.
Three 6mm heat pipes in V shape of Transformer 3 increases the airflow and improves the cooling performance. 12cm PWM fan, which can automatically control the fan speed up to 2200RPM by detecting the CPU temperature, and H.D.T Tech can rapidly take the heat away. Its shock absorption rubber nail design reduces the shake and lowers the noise to provide extremely quiet cooling. Additionally, clips for Intel and AMD are great compatibility.
Another member in Transformer series is Transformer 4 Plus, which won "COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 Design & Innovation Awards", uses four 8mm copper heat pipes and dual PWM fans, and also uses H.D.T Tech to directly take the heat dissipation. The fans with PWM function can automatically control and adjust the fan speed to keep its noise level at 15dBA. Large aluminum fins and fans enhance the convection for CPU and other components to make noiseless and perfect cooling.
Transformer 4 Plus has excellent overclocking and cooling performance, and Transformer 3 has a good C/P value. EVERCOOL Transformer CPU cooler series provide different cooling solutions for users.
The video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8gm71iNONE is for EVERCOOL Transformer series.
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Sling TV adds HBO just in time for 'Game of Thrones'
- Bungie's senior gameplay designer on Destiny leaves for Bethesda
- F-35 head continues to defend his program, amid major budget issues
- More classic 'X-Files' characters board revival
- Report: Number of Apple Pay problems at checkout
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi