EVERCOOL Transformer CPU Cooler Series-the silent cooling
Taipei, Taiwan-2011-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd. The special feature of Transformer cpu cooler series is the shining silver look that is eye-catching in the various CPU coolers with hard impression. Both Transformer 4 Plus and new launched Transformer 3 provide silent cooling performance.
Three 6mm heat pipes in V shape of Transformer 3 increases the airflow and improves the cooling performance. 12cm PWM fan, which can automatically control the fan speed up to 2200RPM by detecting the CPU temperature, and H.D.T Tech can rapidly take the heat away. Its shock absorption rubber nail design reduces the shake and lowers the noise to provide extremely quiet cooling. Additionally, clips for Intel and AMD are great compatibility.
Another member in Transformer series is Transformer 4 Plus, which won "COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 Design & Innovation Awards", uses four 8mm copper heat pipes and dual PWM fans, and also uses H.D.T Tech to directly take the heat dissipation. The fans with PWM function can automatically control and adjust the fan speed to keep its noise level at 15dBA. Large aluminum fins and fans enhance the convection for CPU and other components to make noiseless and perfect cooling.
Transformer 4 Plus has excellent overclocking and cooling performance, and Transformer 3 has a good C/P value. EVERCOOL Transformer CPU cooler series provide different cooling solutions for users.
The video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8gm71iNONE is for EVERCOOL Transformer series.
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99