EVERCOOL Transformer CPU Cooler Series-the silent cooling
Taipei, Taiwan-2011-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd. The special feature of Transformer cpu cooler series is the shining silver look that is eye-catching in the various CPU coolers with hard impression. Both Transformer 4 Plus and new launched Transformer 3 provide silent cooling performance.
Three 6mm heat pipes in V shape of Transformer 3 increases the airflow and improves the cooling performance. 12cm PWM fan, which can automatically control the fan speed up to 2200RPM by detecting the CPU temperature, and H.D.T Tech can rapidly take the heat away. Its shock absorption rubber nail design reduces the shake and lowers the noise to provide extremely quiet cooling. Additionally, clips for Intel and AMD are great compatibility.
Another member in Transformer series is Transformer 4 Plus, which won "COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 Design & Innovation Awards", uses four 8mm copper heat pipes and dual PWM fans, and also uses H.D.T Tech to directly take the heat dissipation. The fans with PWM function can automatically control and adjust the fan speed to keep its noise level at 15dBA. Large aluminum fins and fans enhance the convection for CPU and other components to make noiseless and perfect cooling.
Transformer 4 Plus has excellent overclocking and cooling performance, and Transformer 3 has a good C/P value. EVERCOOL Transformer CPU cooler series provide different cooling solutions for users.
The video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8gm71iNONE is for EVERCOOL Transformer series.
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Nintendo Switch teardown teases massive 4310mAh battery
- Mass Effect Andromeda's latest gameplay video is here
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact