Auzentech Announces i.Fuzen HP-1
Three-in-One Enhancement to iPhone 4 Provides Dual Audio, Power and Protection.
San Jose, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) announced today the imminent release of the i.Fuzen HP-1, a World First product from Auzentech that brings improved audio, mobility, and protection to the iPhone 4 (compatible with both AT&T and Verizon versions).
The Auzen i.Fuzen HP-1 is a three-in-one enhancement to the iPhone 4.
1. The i.Fuzen HP-1 features a powerful, proprietary dual-headphone amp, allowing iPhone users to share their audio with friends, and even power audiophile-quality headphones.
2. The i.Fuzen HP-1 provides powerful battery backup available for the iPhone 4.
3. The i.Fuzen HP-1 wraps the iPhone 4 in a hard shell for maximum protection and enhanced look and feel.
Below is a summary of Auzen i.Fuzen HP-1 specifications and features.
"Made for iPhone" logo certified.
Proprietary Auzentech headphone amplifier technology
Dual headphone output port for shared listening experience; supports both high and low impedance headphones
32 to 600 Ohm load impedance
113dB (A-weighted) signal-to-noise ratio
ZX-Driver provides ultra-low distortion and max 180mW output power
J-FET OPAMP provides vacuum tube-like listening experience
Proprietary Auzentech headphone Sound Mode Selector provides optimized sound for your headphone
Touch Panel volume control
Impressive 1650mAh Li-Polymer battery with Smart Protection Circuit
Four-step LED battery life meter and battery life check button
Charging via USB port (from desktop PC or laptop) with supplied USB cable
Pass-through sync with iTunes
"The Auzentech sound technologies in the i.Fuzen HP-1 mark a new era for iPhone owners who use their devices for audio playback," said Stephane Bae, President of Auzentech, Inc. "We look forward to developing additional Apple-related products in the future."
The Auzen i.Fuzen HP-1 will be available in black and is expected to ship the first week of April 2011. The Auzen i.Fuzen HP-1 is priced at $129.99 and pre-order starting today. Early reviewer samples will be available upon request.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered San Jose, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4