Auzentech Announces i.Fuzen HP-1
Three-in-One Enhancement to iPhone 4 Provides Dual Audio, Power and Protection.
San Jose, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) announced today the imminent release of the i.Fuzen HP-1, a World First product from Auzentech that brings improved audio, mobility, and protection to the iPhone 4 (compatible with both AT&T and Verizon versions).
The Auzen i.Fuzen HP-1 is a three-in-one enhancement to the iPhone 4.
1. The i.Fuzen HP-1 features a powerful, proprietary dual-headphone amp, allowing iPhone users to share their audio with friends, and even power audiophile-quality headphones.
2. The i.Fuzen HP-1 provides powerful battery backup available for the iPhone 4.
3. The i.Fuzen HP-1 wraps the iPhone 4 in a hard shell for maximum protection and enhanced look and feel.
Below is a summary of Auzen i.Fuzen HP-1 specifications and features.
"Made for iPhone" logo certified.
Proprietary Auzentech headphone amplifier technology
Dual headphone output port for shared listening experience; supports both high and low impedance headphones
32 to 600 Ohm load impedance
113dB (A-weighted) signal-to-noise ratio
ZX-Driver provides ultra-low distortion and max 180mW output power
J-FET OPAMP provides vacuum tube-like listening experience
Proprietary Auzentech headphone Sound Mode Selector provides optimized sound for your headphone
Touch Panel volume control
Impressive 1650mAh Li-Polymer battery with Smart Protection Circuit
Four-step LED battery life meter and battery life check button
Charging via USB port (from desktop PC or laptop) with supplied USB cable
Pass-through sync with iTunes
"The Auzentech sound technologies in the i.Fuzen HP-1 mark a new era for iPhone owners who use their devices for audio playback," said Stephane Bae, President of Auzentech, Inc. "We look forward to developing additional Apple-related products in the future."
The Auzen i.Fuzen HP-1 will be available in black and is expected to ship the first week of April 2011. The Auzen i.Fuzen HP-1 is priced at $129.99 and pre-order starting today. Early reviewer samples will be available upon request.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered San Jose, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Reset BIOS on ASRock Beebox N3150 w/o mouse/keyb.
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015