Silicon Power announces light and slim Touch 810 USB flash drive
(Taipei, Taiwan) Silicon Power has released the availability of its new Touch 810 with refined design USB flash drive in global markets. Its chic stylish look is one of a kind in the market. The rhombus facet inside of this flash drive with its retractable USB port and one crystal on the top gives it a rare elegance which is unusual for this type of device. The Touch 810 features a light, transparency body in red or blue for choices. Its rhombus facet and crystal reflects the sunlight revealing a stylish colorful look. The Touch 810 cleverly combines design and functionality and also offers the SmartKit software for personal data management.
Silicon Power uses the advanced Chip-on-Board (COB) technology that makes the Touch 810 only weigh 5 grams. For user's convenience, it has retractable USB port so no removable lid to loose and it comes with a bling chain in each package. It's a small, handy and attractive accessory that you will want to add to travel bag, necklace when you are on the go. It not only has a very elegant design but also bundles with a very practical software pack- "SmartKit", which allows users to manage personal data quickly and easily. The software can be downloaded from http://www.silicon-power.com. The Touch 810 is available in 2GB, 4GB and 8GB capacities and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Extremely small with a smooth surface and rhombus facet inside
- Only 5 grams
- COB (Chip-On-Board) technology
- Retractable USB port
- True plug and play; no external power required
- No driver needed except for Win 98/ 98SE (The driver needs to be downloaded from official website)
- Compliant with RoHS requirements
- Bundle with the SmartKit security software
- Capacity: 2GB, 4GB, 8GB
- Color: Red, Blue
- Dimensions: 15.0 x 34.5 x 5.15 mm +/- 0.3mm
- Weight: 5g
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Universal Serial Bus 1.1 & 2.0 compatible (USB)
- Support OS: Windows Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 98, Mac OS 9.0 & higher, Linux 2.4.0
- Operating Temperature: 0oC~70 oC
- Storage Temperature: -40oC~85 oC
- Lifetime Warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products.
At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. In 2006, Silicon Power won the Rising Star Award held by the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Taiwan. The award is to praise the small and medium enterprises with outstanding export performances that contribute to the nation's economy and trade. In 2008, Silicon Power proudly won the honor of National Award of Outstanding Small and Medium Enterprises among 187 candidates for competitive business advantage in financial, products, human resource management and marketing strategy. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Skylake-powered Retina MacBook models are on their way
- HTC co-founder gets a second job at a visual effects company
- Razer announces a new customizable Xbox One controller for $150
- Secure, Powerful Hard Drive Storage for 20% Off
- Turtle Beach shows off Star Wars Battlefront-themed headphones
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20