Asetek to Highlight Latest CPU and GPU Innovations at CeBIT 2011
Asetek Brings Back the WaterChill Brand to Showcase its Most Extreme Water Cooling Capabilities
Asetek Inc., the world's leading supplier of liquid cooling technology for computers, today announced it will demonstrate its latest innovations in CPU and graphics liquid cooling at CeBIT 2011, the world's largest IT trade show.
The Asetek booth (Reseller Pavilion, Hall 14, Stand J46) will feature computers running active demos showcasing:
The new WaterChill 2011C, Asetek's best-ever, ultra-extreme liquid CPU cooler. Highlights include Asetek's low profile pump with third-generation coldplate technology and advanced liquid temperature fan control, coupled with a massive 240mm x 120mm radiator and four 120mm PWM fans. The 2011C also includes the company's newly-enhanced ChillControl performance monitoring, cooling control software.
Asetek's latest GPU cooler delivers superior overclocking capability (up to 25% on the NVIDIA GTX 580) while drastically reducing GPU temperatures and fan noise at load. The new graphics cooler features a 120mm radiator and liquid temperature controlled fan along with a pump and coldplate integrated into the GTX 580, and will be launched in conjunction with a graphics card partner.
Both of these Asetek sealed water cooling systems are easy to install, factory-filled, sealed and tested. Factory sealing eliminates end user maintenance commonly required with component-built liquid cooling systems. Pricing and availability of both products is expected to be announced in Q2 2011.
"The WaterChill 2011C and our latest GPU cooler build on Asetek's rich history of providing cooling systems that deliver superior overclocking capability to computer enthusiasts and the PC gaming community under its award winning VapoChill and WaterChill brands," said Steve Branton, Director of Marketing at Asetek. "Asetek will use the WaterChill brand to showcase its latest liquid cooling technologies and make ultra-extreme products like the WaterChill 2011C available directly to end-users via the Asetek web site. We are excited by the opportunities this will bring us to engage directly with the people who use our cutting edge products."
Asetek sales and marketing staff from EMEA and the Americas will be on-hand to give product demonstrations and answer visitor and media questions, and to take reservations for press review samples of these exciting new products.
For further information about Asetek at CeBIT 2011 and to schedule a meeting, please e-mail the Asetek CeBIT team at email@example.com
Asetek is the world leading system thermal and acoustic management solution provider to OEMs servicing the gaming, workstation and performance PC markets. The company's liquid thermal management systems deliver superior thermal and acoustic performance in a factory sealed unit that sets new standards for reliability and suitability for large volume production. Leading OEMs use Asetek's liquid cooling products in systems where end users demand exceptional performance, low noise and maximum reliability. Asetek's strong brand name products are often the favorite choice of enthusiast grade system builders having obtained more than 200 international press awards in the past decade.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- In case you missed it. ARK: Survival Evolved updated on Xbox One
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives