Asetek to Highlight Latest CPU and GPU Innovations at CeBIT 2011
Asetek Brings Back the WaterChill Brand to Showcase its Most Extreme Water Cooling Capabilities
Asetek Inc., the world's leading supplier of liquid cooling technology for computers, today announced it will demonstrate its latest innovations in CPU and graphics liquid cooling at CeBIT 2011, the world's largest IT trade show.
The Asetek booth (Reseller Pavilion, Hall 14, Stand J46) will feature computers running active demos showcasing:
The new WaterChill 2011C, Asetek's best-ever, ultra-extreme liquid CPU cooler. Highlights include Asetek's low profile pump with third-generation coldplate technology and advanced liquid temperature fan control, coupled with a massive 240mm x 120mm radiator and four 120mm PWM fans. The 2011C also includes the company's newly-enhanced ChillControl performance monitoring, cooling control software.
Asetek's latest GPU cooler delivers superior overclocking capability (up to 25% on the NVIDIA GTX 580) while drastically reducing GPU temperatures and fan noise at load. The new graphics cooler features a 120mm radiator and liquid temperature controlled fan along with a pump and coldplate integrated into the GTX 580, and will be launched in conjunction with a graphics card partner.
Both of these Asetek sealed water cooling systems are easy to install, factory-filled, sealed and tested. Factory sealing eliminates end user maintenance commonly required with component-built liquid cooling systems. Pricing and availability of both products is expected to be announced in Q2 2011.
"The WaterChill 2011C and our latest GPU cooler build on Asetek's rich history of providing cooling systems that deliver superior overclocking capability to computer enthusiasts and the PC gaming community under its award winning VapoChill and WaterChill brands," said Steve Branton, Director of Marketing at Asetek. "Asetek will use the WaterChill brand to showcase its latest liquid cooling technologies and make ultra-extreme products like the WaterChill 2011C available directly to end-users via the Asetek web site. We are excited by the opportunities this will bring us to engage directly with the people who use our cutting edge products."
Asetek sales and marketing staff from EMEA and the Americas will be on-hand to give product demonstrations and answer visitor and media questions, and to take reservations for press review samples of these exciting new products.
For further information about Asetek at CeBIT 2011 and to schedule a meeting, please e-mail the Asetek CeBIT team at email@example.com
Asetek is the world leading system thermal and acoustic management solution provider to OEMs servicing the gaming, workstation and performance PC markets. The company's liquid thermal management systems deliver superior thermal and acoustic performance in a factory sealed unit that sets new standards for reliability and suitability for large volume production. Leading OEMs use Asetek's liquid cooling products in systems where end users demand exceptional performance, low noise and maximum reliability. Asetek's strong brand name products are often the favorite choice of enthusiast grade system builders having obtained more than 200 international press awards in the past decade.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4