Puget Systems Among First to Ship Corrected Sandy Bridge PCs
Puget Systems leverages its manufacturer and distribution relationships to become one of the first PC providers to ship corrected Sandy Bridge Computers.
SEATTLE, WA - Puget Systems (www.pugetsystems.com), a boutique integrator of custom PC systems for enthusiasts, gamers, consumers and SMB markets, today announced a shipping schedule for corrected Sandy Bridge PCs.
The first revision of Sandy Bridge chipsets suffered from a design flaw that caused performance degradation over time on 3Gb/s SATA ports. Puget System posted a response to the issue, providing options to circumvent the flaw, or wait for the correction. The new chipset revision corrects this design flaw.
"We are excited to be among the first to provide the corrected product," said Jon Bach, president of Puget Systems. "We have leveraged our great relationship with Intel, Asus, and channel distribution to work quickly on behalf of our customers."
Puget Systems PCs based on Sandy Bridge are available for immediate purchase. In addition to immediate availability on custom computers, Puget Systems will be using the new Sandy Bridge platform on their following models:
Echo: A power efficient, small form factor PC for full 1080p HD video playback.
Deluge: An extreme liquid cooled gaming computer.
Obsidian: A most stable, reliable desktop.
Serenity: A powerful personal computer optimized for quiet operation.
Spirit: A low cost, highly upgradable desktop.
For more information, or to custom tailor a Sandy Bridge computer system, please visit (http://www.pugetsystems.com). Customers ordering online using the Puget Systems online configurator will have their new systems shipped within 5-7 business days.
About Puget Systems
Puget Systems is a specialized integrator of custom personal computing systems meticulously designed to exceed the discriminating requirements of consumers, enthusiasts, gamers and businesses in multiple industries. Puget Systems combines industry-unique custom innovations, the highest quality leading-edge components with an unparalleled commitment to personal service and support. Founded in 2000, Puget Systems is headquartered in its facility in Auburn, Washington. For more information, please visit http://www.pugetsystems.com.
Latest News Posts
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid graphics card
- ARM announces new CPUs and GPU at Computex 2017
- ASUS leaks its own Strix X299-E motherboard
- You've less than 7 days to enter our 'Rings' giveaway!
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017