Puget Systems Among First to Ship Corrected Sandy Bridge PCs
Puget Systems leverages its manufacturer and distribution relationships to become one of the first PC providers to ship corrected Sandy Bridge Computers.
SEATTLE, WA - Puget Systems (www.pugetsystems.com), a boutique integrator of custom PC systems for enthusiasts, gamers, consumers and SMB markets, today announced a shipping schedule for corrected Sandy Bridge PCs.
The first revision of Sandy Bridge chipsets suffered from a design flaw that caused performance degradation over time on 3Gb/s SATA ports. Puget System posted a response to the issue, providing options to circumvent the flaw, or wait for the correction. The new chipset revision corrects this design flaw.
"We are excited to be among the first to provide the corrected product," said Jon Bach, president of Puget Systems. "We have leveraged our great relationship with Intel, Asus, and channel distribution to work quickly on behalf of our customers."
Puget Systems PCs based on Sandy Bridge are available for immediate purchase. In addition to immediate availability on custom computers, Puget Systems will be using the new Sandy Bridge platform on their following models:
Echo: A power efficient, small form factor PC for full 1080p HD video playback.
Deluge: An extreme liquid cooled gaming computer.
Obsidian: A most stable, reliable desktop.
Serenity: A powerful personal computer optimized for quiet operation.
Spirit: A low cost, highly upgradable desktop.
For more information, or to custom tailor a Sandy Bridge computer system, please visit (http://www.pugetsystems.com). Customers ordering online using the Puget Systems online configurator will have their new systems shipped within 5-7 business days.
About Puget Systems
Puget Systems is a specialized integrator of custom personal computing systems meticulously designed to exceed the discriminating requirements of consumers, enthusiasts, gamers and businesses in multiple industries. Puget Systems combines industry-unique custom innovations, the highest quality leading-edge components with an unparalleled commitment to personal service and support. Founded in 2000, Puget Systems is headquartered in its facility in Auburn, Washington. For more information, please visit http://www.pugetsystems.com.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook rolls out Halloween themed masks in Live videos
- Just in time for Halloween: NASA discovers pumpkin stars
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- Booting Problem
- AsRock 4Core1600P35-WiFi+ DDR3 no POST.
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications