Chip Shot: Intel Delivers New Dual-Core Intel® Atom Processor for Netbooks
Today, Intel announced the dual-core Intel® Atom processor N570, providing netbook users Internet access on the go and a more responsive experience in the same compact form factor and great battery life as single-core Intel Atom processors. Running at 1.66 GHz, these processors support four threads, with 1 MB of L2 cache, 8.5W TDP and DDR3 667, helping spur further innovation around netbooks and other devices requiring the low power goodness of Intel Atom architecture. Systems based on the dual-core Intel Atom processor N570 are on display this week at CeBIT from ASUS, Lenovo and Samsung, and will begin shipping in March.
Latest News Posts
- Acer shows off Chromebook R 11, a convertible Chromebook
- Vantage Robotics shows off Snap, a safe drone with a 4K camera
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't have server browsers on PC
- We are looking for a professional YouTuber for video content
- Digitize Photos, Important Files, and More in 8 Seconds
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015