AOC Announces e2795Vh 27-inch MVA Panel LED Monitor
With the e2795Vh model display specialist AOC presents a large-screen monitor in a timelessly classic design that is equally suitable for action-packed entertainment and the office. The slim widescreen monitor with a response time of 5 ms, a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD) and a screen diagonal of nearly 70 cm (27?) is also perfect for fast-paced games and movies.
Complex charts, double-page spreads, image editing, games, video clips or movies - the large 16:9 display area of the e2795Vh offers a lot of space for numerous applications and entertainment. High contrast and brightness values (300 cd/m²) in combination with wide viewing angles (178°/178° hor./vert.) provide an excellent image quality from almost every perspective. LED backlight is employed as light source for the MVA panel, which renders an even brighter and livelier picture.
Perfect for fast-paced multimedia content
Its fast response time of 5 ms marks the e2795Vh as an ideal entertainment centre for everyone who loves action-packed movies and the fastest games. Thanks to DVI-D and HDMI inputs (with copy protection HDCP) high-resolution content from numerous video sources is displayed perfectly. Digital cameras, USB sticks or hard disks can be easily attached to the display via USB (1x up /4 x down). Built-in stereo speakers provide respectable sound to go along with the excellent image.
Due to the large display area and wide viewing-angles the e2795Vh is perfect for giving presentations to your team or viewing photos with your friends.
Focus on the environment
A resource-efficient production is of high importance at AOC. Thanks to the electricity-saving LED backlight technology current environmental standards such as ENERGY STAR 5.0, TCO or EPEAT-GOLD are fulfilled. What is more, all monitors are manufactured entirely mercury-free.
The e2795Vh will be available in April 2011. Retail prices have yet to be determined.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- slow ssd's
- Is this an incompatibility issue? Z87N wifi + Gtx 770
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition