ZOTAC Announces Far Cry 2 Game Bundle
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 200 series begin shipping with limited Far Cry 2 game bundle
HONG KONG - Nov. 07, 2008 - ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of NVIDIA-based graphics cards and motherboards, today kicks off the holiday season with a new premium software bundle featuring Ubisoft's Far Cry 2. The new premium software bundle will be available with the award-winning ZOTAC GeForce GTX 280, GeForce GTX 280 AMP! Edition, GeForce GTX 2602 and GeForce GTX 260 AMP2! Edition for a limited time.
"ZOTAC is pleased to provide gamers with Ubisoft's highly anticipated Far Cry 2 game. With Far Cry 2, users can take advantage of the 3D power available with their new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 280, GeForce GTX 280 AMP! Edition, GeForce GTX 2602 or GeForce GTX 260 AMP2! Edition and experience stunning visuals right out of the box," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Ubisoft's Far Cry 2 puts gamers in control of a mercenary in a highly detailed central African environment. Far Cry 2 treats gamers to an open, interactive environment with realistic details and weather effects for a highly immersive gaming experience that blurs the line between the game and reality.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 280, Geforce GTX 280 AMP! Edition, GeForce GTX 2602, GeForce GTX 260 AMP2! Edition and Ubisoft's Far Cry 2.
- New limited Ubisoft Far Cry 2 game bundle
- Experience high quality DirectX 10 visuals and immersive gaming
- Included with ZOTAC GTX 2602, GTX 280 standard, AMP! Edition and AMP2! Edition
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology