High-Performance Flash Drive in a simple yet stylish design XPG Xupreme 200X
Coated with an elegant dark grey aluminum color, XPG Xupreme 200X presents the high-performance USB flash drive in a simple yet stylish design of A-DATA's flash drive product line. It offers storage capacity options ranging from 8GB to incredible 32GB and supports up to 30MB/s (200X) read speed, thanks to the ultra-fast dual channel technology.
Certified for Windows Vista this flash drive is also enhanced for Windows® ReadyBoost, offering best performance advantages to this latest operating system. Xupreme 200X comes with a practical leather strap and provides true "Plug and Play" function to make your life more convenient. And with high capacities reaching 32GB, you can store more digital files than ever before on one storage device.
The perfect blend of high performance and simple, dashing design makes it the best choice to upgrade your digital lifestyle. Xupreme 200X gives enthusiasts seeking for maximum performance the power you want.
Xupreme 200X is the first product launched under the new formed XPG brand, which represents the new identity for overclocking DRAMs and high-performance storage devices from the A-DATA family. Further XPG memory products aimed at the enthusiast market, such as 2.5" SATA II Solid State Drive (SSD), will follow soon.
Recommended retail price:
Xupreme 200X USD 25,- for 8GB
USD 39,- for 16GB
USD 69,- for 32GB
- High Performance up to 30 MB/sec read speed
- Certified for Windows Vista
- Support Windows® ReadyBoost
- Support USB 2.0, backward compatible with USB 1.1
- Dashing, durable, lightweight Aluminum casing
- Hot Plug and Play
- Color: Dark metallic grey
- Capacity: 8GB/16GB/32GB
- Dimension: 66.0*19.0*10.0 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 15g
Latest News Posts
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- Set off 'John Wick' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Roadshow
- Samsung's Galaxy S6 is demolishing the competition in early benchmarks
- GIGABYTE X99-UD4 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- ScaleUp 3,000mAh Portable Battery with LCD Review
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams