ASUS to Begin Shipping Updated Intel Sandy Bridge Notebooks
Based on new information from Intel, ASUS is happy to announce that updated Sandy Bridge-based products will begin shipping this week, immediately after the revised design is released by Intel. This fast response aims to prevent any further inconvenience and interruption to customers. For notebook products, ASUS will begin by rolling out revised G73SW, N53SV and N53SN models, followed by N43SL, N43SN and N73SV notebooks.
Customers who already own potentially affected models: please go to this page to verify whether your notebook is affected, and simply follow the swap procedure to get a replacement notebook. For customers planning to buy new notebooks with Intel Sandy Bridge technology, ASUS has clearly marked all packaging, including shipping cartons and gift boxes, to indicate the use of revised hardware. Just look for a sticker displaying "New Revision Certified Design" to rest assured the products have been fully updated. There are two versions of this sticker, both verifying the product is a revised version:
We would like to use this opportunity to encourage any current users in possession of affected ASUS products to carry out return and replacement within two months of their purchase invoice date. This is to make sure the transition to revised hardware is as smooth and fast as possible. For additional information and assistance, please feel free to check this page, or contact your local ASUS service hotline.
Latest News Posts
- Google's US-Japan 'FASTER Cable System' online, with 60Tbps bandwidth
- GeForce Experience beta features new interface, ShadowPlay upgrades
- Huddy: FreeSync on its way to all kinds of TVs
- Overwatch Competitive Play mode launches on Xbox One
- Intel joins BMW and Mobileeye on autonomous car technology
- asrock pro3 issues
- Techman XC100E5C 1.6TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD Review
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card