MSI Announces P67A-GD80 B3 Motherboard
World-renowned mainboard and graphics card manufacturer MSI has released the latest board to support Inte's Sandy Bridge processors and aimed towards enthusiasts: the P67A-GD80 (B3) mainboard. Utilizing MSI's various P67's exclusive specifications and technologies, such as the Military Class II Components standard which symbolizes high quality and stability, the comprehensive OC Genie II one-touch overclocking system, the uEFI-based ClickBIOS technology, and the SuperCharger function that provide mobile devices with the optimal charging. It also has a built in 12 phase DrMOS power supply and 3 sets of PCI-E x16 2.0 expansion slots, providing a more stable power supply for overclocking and for support up to a maximum of three-way multi-GPU computing.
Military Class II Components - A Standard for Higher Quality
Continuing MSI's tradition for the P67/H67 series design, the all new P67A-GD80 (B3) is built with top-class second generation military standard materials and parts; through the benefits of Hi-c CAP, Super Ferrite Choke (SFC) and Solid CAP, the overall product lifespan has reached a higher level.
12 DrMOS Power Phase -- a Higher Level of Overclocking Stability
Satisfying the extreme enthusiasts' power supply needs for over-clocking, the P67A-GD80 (B3) uses a specially designed 12 phase power design, combined with MSI's leading DrMOS advanced digital VRM, it allows outstanding performances on both power supply quality and efficiency, effectively increasing system stability when pushing for extreme overclocking.
Three sets of PCI-E x16 2.0 - Higher 3D Performance
In order to make it easy for enthusiasts to increase their 3D display performance, the all new P67A-GD80 (B3) has three sets of PCI-E x16 2.0 expansion slots built in, and can support up to a maximum of three-way SLI or CrossFireX multi-GPU Computing. The optimized slot interval design allows you to avoid problems with dual slot graphics cards; this is one of P67A-GD80 (B3)'s design features to provide better airflow.
OC Genie II - Complete System Overhaul with the Touch of a Button
The widely popular OC Genie II overclocking technology for the P67/H67 series is also equipped on the P67A-GD80 (B3); by using the hardware buttons on the motherboard or options in the ClickBIOS interface, enthusiasts can achieve system optimization in the blink of an eye; there is no need for complex computer knowledge or performing any critical settings -- just activate the OC Genie II function to unleash all of the system's potential performances in a second.
Combined Software and Hardware Specifications for a Complete Experience
The all new P67A-GD80 (B3) continues MSI's rich functions and features for the P67 series, for including exclusive functions such Control Center II's Instant OC function that does not require restarting the system after overclocking in the operating system, SuperCharger technology which provides 3 times the charging power through front panel USB ports, and Hollywood-class THX sound field enhancement technology. It also supports 10 sets of USB3.0 and 4 sets of SATA 6Gbps connection ports, making it a top choice in terms of either expandability or convenience. This is a board that enthusiasts can't afford to miss when purchasing the P67 series products.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Adromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- what you can get 's a cuddle
- comment on joint sinks into Billboard's number one Three songs of the
- sticked at the apartment
- Balochistan to the south west place most typically associated with Pa
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines