Exceleram Allows Complete Customization of Memory Kits
Exceleram, the Highend Memory Blacksmith from Landau, Germany informs, that from today on everyone can get custom made memory. "We offer Exceleram memory custom made now - every customer has his own wishes and we are listening and responding to them now more than ever. The customer can build his dream-memory by selecting the memory, the heatsinks (even each side could be different) and the packing. Like I would do it with my new car" said Torsten Düker, CEO Exceleram. Many new colors are in process. The test run starts only in Germany, but later we can provide custom memory worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- Oppo launches F3 Plus with dual front cameras
- Manli's upcoming GTX 1080 Ti features blower fan design
- Hey MSI, where's your GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning?
- EVGA unveils GTX 1080 Ti SC, SC2, and FTW3 variants
- Overwatch map editor, highlight savings are coming soon
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter