Scythe Expands Gentle Typhoon Series with New High-RPM Fans
Scythe Co. Ltd. extends the popular Gentle Typhoon fan series by three powerful high RPM models. The new Gentle Typhoon High RPM fans are available with 3.000, 4.250 and 5.400 rpm. These high fan speeds generate an incredible airflow of 141, 197 and 255 m³ per hour (83.0 / 116.5 / 150.1 CFM).
In direct comparison to fans with similar specs, the Gentle Typhoon High RPM series scores with a significant lower noise. Like the normal GT models, a perfectly balanced Nidec Servo bearing is used, ensuring an average MTBF of 100.000 hours. The reliable motor operates with an almost fluctuation-free rotational torque. Vibrations transferred from the motor to the venturi (fan case) are reduced to a minimum.
In addition, the fan blades of the Gentle Typhoon High RPM series are equipped with a stabilizing ring. In this way, the air flow is more focused which results in a higher cooling performance. At the same time the stabilization effect further helps to reduce vibrations.
The Gentle Typhoon High RPM series is now available for 16 excluding VAT.
GentleTyphoon 120 mm High Speed Fan Series
D1225C12B7AP-29 (3,000 rpm)
D1225C12B9AP-30 (4,250 rpm)
D1225C12BBAP-31 (5,400 rpm)
Manufacturer: Nidec Servo Corporation (Japan)
Weight: 205 g / 7.23 oz
Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 in
3,000 rpm / 4,250 rpm / 5,400 rpm
Noise Level: 36.5 dBA / 44.0dBA / 50.5dBA
83.0 CFM = 141 m³/h
116.5 CFM = 198 m³/h
150.1 CFM = 255 m³/h
2.64 W / 6.72 W / 13.68 W
Rated Current: 0.22 A / 0.56 A / 1.14 A
Starting Current: 0.97 A / 1.35 A / 2.69 A
Input Voltage: 12 V (DC)
Operating Voltage: 10.2 to 13.8 V
Bearing: Double Ball Bearing
Connector: 4-Pin Molex Connector with additional 3-Pin Fan Speed Signal Connector
Cable Length: 30 cm / 11.81 inch
MTBF: 100.000 h / 35°C or 60.000 h / 60°C
Accessory: 4x Mounting Screw
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup