Scythe Expands Gentle Typhoon Series with New High-RPM Fans
Scythe Co. Ltd. extends the popular Gentle Typhoon fan series by three powerful high RPM models. The new Gentle Typhoon High RPM fans are available with 3.000, 4.250 and 5.400 rpm. These high fan speeds generate an incredible airflow of 141, 197 and 255 m³ per hour (83.0 / 116.5 / 150.1 CFM).
In direct comparison to fans with similar specs, the Gentle Typhoon High RPM series scores with a significant lower noise. Like the normal GT models, a perfectly balanced Nidec Servo bearing is used, ensuring an average MTBF of 100.000 hours. The reliable motor operates with an almost fluctuation-free rotational torque. Vibrations transferred from the motor to the venturi (fan case) are reduced to a minimum.
In addition, the fan blades of the Gentle Typhoon High RPM series are equipped with a stabilizing ring. In this way, the air flow is more focused which results in a higher cooling performance. At the same time the stabilization effect further helps to reduce vibrations.
The Gentle Typhoon High RPM series is now available for 16 excluding VAT.
GentleTyphoon 120 mm High Speed Fan Series
D1225C12B7AP-29 (3,000 rpm)
D1225C12B9AP-30 (4,250 rpm)
D1225C12BBAP-31 (5,400 rpm)
Manufacturer: Nidec Servo Corporation (Japan)
Weight: 205 g / 7.23 oz
Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 in
3,000 rpm / 4,250 rpm / 5,400 rpm
Noise Level: 36.5 dBA / 44.0dBA / 50.5dBA
83.0 CFM = 141 m³/h
116.5 CFM = 198 m³/h
150.1 CFM = 255 m³/h
2.64 W / 6.72 W / 13.68 W
Rated Current: 0.22 A / 0.56 A / 1.14 A
Starting Current: 0.97 A / 1.35 A / 2.69 A
Input Voltage: 12 V (DC)
Operating Voltage: 10.2 to 13.8 V
Bearing: Double Ball Bearing
Connector: 4-Pin Molex Connector with additional 3-Pin Fan Speed Signal Connector
Cable Length: 30 cm / 11.81 inch
MTBF: 100.000 h / 35°C or 60.000 h / 60°C
Accessory: 4x Mounting Screw
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- KFC's new meal box charges your smartphone with its built-in battery
- Join the 'Gods of Egypt' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines