Scythe Expands Gentle Typhoon Series with New High-RPM Fans
Scythe Co. Ltd. extends the popular Gentle Typhoon fan series by three powerful high RPM models. The new Gentle Typhoon High RPM fans are available with 3.000, 4.250 and 5.400 rpm. These high fan speeds generate an incredible airflow of 141, 197 and 255 m³ per hour (83.0 / 116.5 / 150.1 CFM).
In direct comparison to fans with similar specs, the Gentle Typhoon High RPM series scores with a significant lower noise. Like the normal GT models, a perfectly balanced Nidec Servo bearing is used, ensuring an average MTBF of 100.000 hours. The reliable motor operates with an almost fluctuation-free rotational torque. Vibrations transferred from the motor to the venturi (fan case) are reduced to a minimum.
In addition, the fan blades of the Gentle Typhoon High RPM series are equipped with a stabilizing ring. In this way, the air flow is more focused which results in a higher cooling performance. At the same time the stabilization effect further helps to reduce vibrations.
The Gentle Typhoon High RPM series is now available for 16 excluding VAT.
GentleTyphoon 120 mm High Speed Fan Series
D1225C12B7AP-29 (3,000 rpm)
D1225C12B9AP-30 (4,250 rpm)
D1225C12BBAP-31 (5,400 rpm)
Manufacturer: Nidec Servo Corporation (Japan)
Weight: 205 g / 7.23 oz
Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 in
3,000 rpm / 4,250 rpm / 5,400 rpm
Noise Level: 36.5 dBA / 44.0dBA / 50.5dBA
83.0 CFM = 141 m³/h
116.5 CFM = 198 m³/h
150.1 CFM = 255 m³/h
2.64 W / 6.72 W / 13.68 W
Rated Current: 0.22 A / 0.56 A / 1.14 A
Starting Current: 0.97 A / 1.35 A / 2.69 A
Input Voltage: 12 V (DC)
Operating Voltage: 10.2 to 13.8 V
Bearing: Double Ball Bearing
Connector: 4-Pin Molex Connector with additional 3-Pin Fan Speed Signal Connector
Cable Length: 30 cm / 11.81 inch
MTBF: 100.000 h / 35°C or 60.000 h / 60°C
Accessory: 4x Mounting Screw
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4