Kingston Technology Launches HyperX DDR3 2GHz Triple-Channel Memory in Support of Intel Core i7, X58 Platforms
First to Market with Fastest Memory at 1.65 volts
Sydney, Australia - November 06, 2008 -Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is first to ship 2GHz memory in triple-channel configuration designed specifically for the new Intel-based X58 motherboards. Kingston's HyperX DDR3 2GHz memory, available now, come in kits of three 1GB modules that are Intel XMP (Extreme Memory Profile) ready meeting the Core i7 1.65 volt platform recommendation.
"Kingston is excited to bring the fastest DDR3 triple channel memory products to market as we are the first to deliver 2GHz gaming kits of three with Intel's reduced voltage," said Vaughan Nankivell, Regional Manager- Australia and New Zealand for Kingston Technology. "All of our triple-channel kits can be overclocked manually or by using XMP-ready profiles. The 2GHz modules have been tested to support up to that speed on ASUS P6T Deluxe motherboards while the Intel DX58SO motherboards have been tested up to 1600MHz."
In addition to the top-of-the-line 2GHz, Kingston's family of triple-channel kits includes 1866- and 1800MHz, and low-latency 1600- and 1375MHz speeds. Kingston ValueRAM kits of three are also available in 1333MHz and 1066MHz, in 1- and 2GB capacities.
Manufacturer: Kingston Technology
Product name : 3GB 2000MHz (KHX16000D3K3/3GX )
Warranty: A lifetime warranty and free technical support
Product link and Photos: http://www.kingston.com/anz/hyperx/products/khx_ddr3.asp
Australian Distributors: Avnet Australia Pty Ltd, Ingram Micro, Simms International Pty Ltd., Synnex Australia PTY Ltd.
New Zealand Distributors: Ingram Micro NZ, Synnex NZ
To discuss this product on Kingston Blog, please go to http://www.kingston-blog.com.
To find out if your Kingston product is genuine, Kingston also provides an online verification site: http://www.kingston.com/asia/verify.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan, China, Malaysia and sales representatives in the United States, Taiwan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Russia, Turkey, and Latin America. For more information, please visit http://www.kingston.com/anz.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD