Kingston Technology Launches HyperX DDR3 2GHz Triple-Channel Memory in Support of Intel Core i7, X58 Platforms
First to Market with Fastest Memory at 1.65 volts
Sydney, Australia - November 06, 2008 -Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is first to ship 2GHz memory in triple-channel configuration designed specifically for the new Intel-based X58 motherboards. Kingston's HyperX DDR3 2GHz memory, available now, come in kits of three 1GB modules that are Intel XMP (Extreme Memory Profile) ready meeting the Core i7 1.65 volt platform recommendation.
"Kingston is excited to bring the fastest DDR3 triple channel memory products to market as we are the first to deliver 2GHz gaming kits of three with Intel's reduced voltage," said Vaughan Nankivell, Regional Manager- Australia and New Zealand for Kingston Technology. "All of our triple-channel kits can be overclocked manually or by using XMP-ready profiles. The 2GHz modules have been tested to support up to that speed on ASUS P6T Deluxe motherboards while the Intel DX58SO motherboards have been tested up to 1600MHz."
In addition to the top-of-the-line 2GHz, Kingston's family of triple-channel kits includes 1866- and 1800MHz, and low-latency 1600- and 1375MHz speeds. Kingston ValueRAM kits of three are also available in 1333MHz and 1066MHz, in 1- and 2GB capacities.
Manufacturer: Kingston Technology
Product name : 3GB 2000MHz (KHX16000D3K3/3GX )
Warranty: A lifetime warranty and free technical support
Product link and Photos: http://www.kingston.com/anz/hyperx/products/khx_ddr3.asp
Australian Distributors: Avnet Australia Pty Ltd, Ingram Micro, Simms International Pty Ltd., Synnex Australia PTY Ltd.
New Zealand Distributors: Ingram Micro NZ, Synnex NZ
To discuss this product on Kingston Blog, please go to http://www.kingston-blog.com.
To find out if your Kingston product is genuine, Kingston also provides an online verification site: http://www.kingston.com/asia/verify.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan, China, Malaysia and sales representatives in the United States, Taiwan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Russia, Turkey, and Latin America. For more information, please visit http://www.kingston.com/anz.
Latest News Posts
- HTC unveils its new One M9 smartphone at MWC 2015
- The Starcraft II World Championship Series is coming to a head
- Real cabon fibre in a PC build - we're not joking
- Apple recruiting engineers to help develop virtual reality devices
- Round 2 - Smartflash is suing Apple after their previous $533m win
- overclocking guide
- Memory Tweaker
- Conroe 1333 DVI/H and Radeon R7 240
- Z87 vs. Z97
- Ram Memory speed setting - on a ASRock FM2A88x Extreme6+ MB
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop