MSI Releases Afterburner V2.1.0 Graphic Card Overclocking Software
New Predator Feature Enables In-Game Video Capture at Any Time
[Taipei - Taiwan] MSI, the leading motherboard and graphics card manufacturer in the world, announced today that its Afterburner V2.1.0 overclocking utility is now available for all gamers to download worldwide. The new version of Afterburner not only supports the latest NVIDIA GeForce 500 and AMD Radeon HD 6000 series of graphics cards* but also adds the Predator in-game video capture function. Gamers can now capture all of their most classic moments in their favorite games and share them online using sites like YouTube. Third-party software is now also supported so that gamers can develop their own interface for adjusting their graphic card settings through Afterburner! In addition, Version 2.0.0 of the popular graphics card testing utility Kombustor is also being released alongside this major update. Gamers can use the new KMark mode to measure a graphic card's true performance using several different display effects. Results can even be uploaded and compared with the graphic cards of other users around the world! Download the latest versions of the MSI Afterburner V2.1.0 and Kombustor V2.0.0 to experience for yourself the fun and power of these two overclocking and testing utilities!
*NVIDIA GeForce 500 series includes GTX 580/570/560 Ti; the AMD Radeon HD 6000 series includes HD 6970/6950/6870/6850.
For the MSI Afterburner V2.1.0 changelog and more, please visit:
To download the latest versions of MSI Afterburner V2.1.0 and Kombustor, please visit:
MSI Afterburner forum @ Guru3d.com:
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X