MSI Releases Afterburner V2.1.0 Graphic Card Overclocking Software
New Predator Feature Enables In-Game Video Capture at Any Time
[Taipei - Taiwan] MSI, the leading motherboard and graphics card manufacturer in the world, announced today that its Afterburner V2.1.0 overclocking utility is now available for all gamers to download worldwide. The new version of Afterburner not only supports the latest NVIDIA GeForce 500 and AMD Radeon HD 6000 series of graphics cards* but also adds the Predator in-game video capture function. Gamers can now capture all of their most classic moments in their favorite games and share them online using sites like YouTube. Third-party software is now also supported so that gamers can develop their own interface for adjusting their graphic card settings through Afterburner! In addition, Version 2.0.0 of the popular graphics card testing utility Kombustor is also being released alongside this major update. Gamers can use the new KMark mode to measure a graphic card's true performance using several different display effects. Results can even be uploaded and compared with the graphic cards of other users around the world! Download the latest versions of the MSI Afterburner V2.1.0 and Kombustor V2.0.0 to experience for yourself the fun and power of these two overclocking and testing utilities!
*NVIDIA GeForce 500 series includes GTX 580/570/560 Ti; the AMD Radeon HD 6000 series includes HD 6970/6950/6870/6850.
For the MSI Afterburner V2.1.0 changelog and more, please visit:
To download the latest versions of MSI Afterburner V2.1.0 and Kombustor, please visit:
MSI Afterburner forum @ Guru3d.com:
Latest News Posts
- Making sense of Taylor Swift's decision to pull music from Spotify
- Animal-inspired robots could be used to help explore space
- Wozniak thinks AI could self-learn faster than we can program them
- The Woz shows concern of an Internet of Things bubble that could burst
- Will Microsoft show off new Xbox One controller during E3?
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- ADATA Teases its Computex 2015 Unveiling
- Logic Supply Previews its Upcoming ML600 Series Fanless PC
- Introducing the The NanoXia Project
- WD Redesigns World's No. 1 Selling Portable Hard Drive
- QNAP Unveils Quiet and Stylish Vertical NAS TS-453mini