MSI Releases Afterburner V2.1.0 Graphic Card Overclocking Software
New Predator Feature Enables In-Game Video Capture at Any Time
[Taipei - Taiwan] MSI, the leading motherboard and graphics card manufacturer in the world, announced today that its Afterburner V2.1.0 overclocking utility is now available for all gamers to download worldwide. The new version of Afterburner not only supports the latest NVIDIA GeForce 500 and AMD Radeon HD 6000 series of graphics cards* but also adds the Predator in-game video capture function. Gamers can now capture all of their most classic moments in their favorite games and share them online using sites like YouTube. Third-party software is now also supported so that gamers can develop their own interface for adjusting their graphic card settings through Afterburner! In addition, Version 2.0.0 of the popular graphics card testing utility Kombustor is also being released alongside this major update. Gamers can use the new KMark mode to measure a graphic card's true performance using several different display effects. Results can even be uploaded and compared with the graphic cards of other users around the world! Download the latest versions of the MSI Afterburner V2.1.0 and Kombustor V2.0.0 to experience for yourself the fun and power of these two overclocking and testing utilities!
*NVIDIA GeForce 500 series includes GTX 580/570/560 Ti; the AMD Radeon HD 6000 series includes HD 6970/6950/6870/6850.
For the MSI Afterburner V2.1.0 changelog and more, please visit:
To download the latest versions of MSI Afterburner V2.1.0 and Kombustor, please visit:
MSI Afterburner forum @ Guru3d.com:
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- Harrison Ford crash update: Actor "Battered, but fine"
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition