MSI Releases Afterburner V2.1.0 Graphic Card Overclocking Software
New Predator Feature Enables In-Game Video Capture at Any Time
[Taipei - Taiwan] MSI, the leading motherboard and graphics card manufacturer in the world, announced today that its Afterburner V2.1.0 overclocking utility is now available for all gamers to download worldwide. The new version of Afterburner not only supports the latest NVIDIA GeForce 500 and AMD Radeon HD 6000 series of graphics cards* but also adds the Predator in-game video capture function. Gamers can now capture all of their most classic moments in their favorite games and share them online using sites like YouTube. Third-party software is now also supported so that gamers can develop their own interface for adjusting their graphic card settings through Afterburner! In addition, Version 2.0.0 of the popular graphics card testing utility Kombustor is also being released alongside this major update. Gamers can use the new KMark mode to measure a graphic card's true performance using several different display effects. Results can even be uploaded and compared with the graphic cards of other users around the world! Download the latest versions of the MSI Afterburner V2.1.0 and Kombustor V2.0.0 to experience for yourself the fun and power of these two overclocking and testing utilities!
*NVIDIA GeForce 500 series includes GTX 580/570/560 Ti; the AMD Radeon HD 6000 series includes HD 6970/6950/6870/6850.
For the MSI Afterburner V2.1.0 changelog and more, please visit:
To download the latest versions of MSI Afterburner V2.1.0 and Kombustor, please visit:
MSI Afterburner forum @ Guru3d.com:
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League racks up 5 million downloads in only 22 days
- Sony plans to open polls for new PS Plus games
- Facebook expects big things from next step: virtual reality
- Microsoft says PC to Xbox One game streaming is 'challenging'
- Microsoft trying to find ways to boost Xbox One, game sales in China
- Amped Wireless TAP-EX2 AC750 Wireless Range Extender Review
- ASRock 970M Pro3. Search for BIOS setup Info.
- Win10 - Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) - Z68X-UD3-B3
- Windows 10 drivers for G1.Assassin 2 on Gigabyte site are for the wrong product
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset Review
- Innodata Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- MSI Launches Lean, Mean Gaming Machine, the Nightblade MI
- ADATA Launches the HD720 Rugged External Hard Drive
- Sharkoon Announces QuickPort XT Duo Clone and QuickPort XT HC Drive Docks
- Nexon and Electronic Arts to Bring PC Online Titanfal Experience to Asia