ADATA Launches CH11 USB 3.0 External Disk Drive
A Powerful Offering in the Ever More Competitive Storage Market
Taipei, Taiwan - February 21 2011 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today introduced the new CH11 external hard drive, the company's latest contender in the high-speed external storage market.
The CH11 incorporates the most recent "SuperSpeed" USB 3.0 standard, and achieves read speeds of up to 90 MB/sec. As end-users worldwide become increasingly aware of the tremendous performance advantages of USB 3.0 capable devices, products like the CH11 are expected to displace drives using the older USB 2.0 standard in the market. Consumers who need to transfer large image, video, or other media files will find the CH11 an appealing option.
An added benefit of the CH11 is the inclusion of custom labels, providing users with a handy solution for labeling drive contents. The unit can be stored and used vertically, making it an excellent choice for those who frequently work with multiple external drives of different categories. The CH11 will be available in 500GB, 750GB and 1TB capacities.
The CH11 will be available through ADATA's selected distributors and resellers. More information can be found at the company's website at: http://www.adata-group.com.
ADATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2010), 3rd largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2010), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, solid state drives and portable hard drives. ADATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, red dot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit the company's website at http://www.adata-group.com.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces 10nm production for 2016
- The second Oculus Connect conference hits Hollywood on September 23-25
- BlackBerry slashing jobs, continues shift away from smartphones
- Intel will talk about its 10nm production later this year
- Codemasters delays F1 2015, new release date of July 10
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling