ECS Introduces its Intel H61 Chipset-based Motherboard Lineup
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) as the pioneer in the motherboard industry with the best quality and the leading position introduces the latest Intel?R H61 series express chipset motherboards. With ECS H61 series motherboards, ECS presents the complete motherboard options powered by P67, H67 and H61 express chipsets supporting the 2nd generation Intel Core processor family. The complete series family provides plentiful choices for users from heavy-gaming need to entry-level requirement. At the same time, Intel also releases the new Sandy Bridge Dual-core processors for users to have more solution plans with less price.
With the newest B3 stepping chipset, users can fully enjoy the SATA 3 Gb/s performance without worrying about degrade performance due to previous B2 stepping chipset. ECS introduces a series of H61 motherboards - H61H2-M, H61H2-M2, H61H2-M3, H61H2-M5, H61H2-I2 and H61H2-A with affordable price and great performance. H61 series integrated with Intel HD Graphics support users to enjoy entertainment moment without a discrete graphic card; meanwhile, it helps to lower power consumption and heat production with adopting the latest dual-core processors. ECS H61 series all equip with smart and useful applications- eJIFFY / eBLU / eDLU / eSF to provide users more convenient computer-using experience.
While Intel positions H61 express chipset as entry level for 6 series express chipsets, ECS delightedly provides wide of options for users to meet different needs with form factors as ATX, Micro-ATX and ITX. For different demands, ECS H61H2-M series and H61H2-I2 motherboards integrating Intel HD graphics support HDMI output providing users the high definition entertainment time. ECS H61H2-M and H61H2-M5 even support dual ports of USB 3.0 for users to experience the overwhelming transportation speed.
Meanwhile, ECS H61H2-M3 and H61H2-A equip with EZ charger especially for APPLE users to enjoy the convenience of charging speed. Finally, ECS H61H2-A supports non-disc system and provides basic functions for users who only require for simply use. After ECS H61 series motherboards join the family of Intel?R 6 series, ECS presents to satisfy every kind of desires of motherboards. All ECS H61 series motherboards are all compatible with the latest 2nd generation Intel Core processors in LGA 1155.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017